Warmoth Peel n Play Giveaway - Enter Now!

new-killer-star said:
... Seriously I have a soft spot for glitter guitars

Me too ...

154222328944238600_resized.jpg

Jebberz said:
I love that color, and I love this contest. Any chance to win a mystery bass body?

Right now we have two basses scheduled. That could change as we go along. Always in motion is the future.

I saw the Instagram posts hinting at new sparkly goodness recently.

I’m just waiting (hoping) for the colors to arrive to order a bound sparkly mooncaster...

:turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle:

Well, it's kind of an open secret now that the green is coming. The other color that's coming is from the warm end of the color spectrum. One might even say the HOT end of the color spectrum.  :glasses9:

Hmm... infrared sparkle. Need special optics to see when it gets "relic'd"  :icon_biggrin:

I think technically speaking, violet light has the most energy; so I guess it would be the hottest.

Ultraviolet is higher frequency, shorter wavelength, and is considered "cold". Infrared is lower/longer and considered "hot".

Well, the contrasting color to green is red. (Complementary). So - red as in Red Hot.

Or maybe I'm totally off ..?

Cagey said:
Ultraviolet is higher frequency, shorter wavelength, and is considered "cold". Infrared is lower/longer and considered "hot".

I thought getting hit with more frequency would mean getting hit with more photons which would mean getting hit with more energy which would mean getting hit with more heat?

You can have high frequency, but low energy, and vice-versa. Your cell phone, for instance, operates in the gigahertz range, but only disperses milliwatts so it won't hurt you while your house's power lines are only at 60hz and can cook you pretty quick.

double A said:
Well, it's kind of an open secret now that the green is coming. The other color that's coming is from the warm end of the color spectrum. One might even say the HOT end of the color spectrum.  :glasses9:

Orange sparkle, I'm guessing? If so...YAY!!! :icon_tongue: *fingers crossed* It existed at one point, years ago (Desert Sunset, I think it was called?).

You mean similar in color to the orange sparkle in the corner of the banner ad for the contest that isn’t in the choices of colors either?

Sparkle is great, but I've always felt that a true orange was sorely missing from the W catalog. For some reason it just works on jazz basses.

Check it out....the Peel n Play videos have already begun!! I'm proud to announce that Warmoth has been honored with it's first-ever parody video:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOr80EX1tWQ[/youtube]

double A said:
Check it out....the Peel n Play videos have already begun!! I'm proud to announce that Warmoth has been honored with it's first-ever parody video:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOr80EX1tWQ[/youtube]
:laughing11:

Back