warmoth Les Paul #8: quilt maple emerald dye

oh, and 2 final remarks:

about my girlfriend: she's not a frigment of my imagination, she's real, and we're together now for 3 years... too bad I don't do facebook, otherwise the non-believers and creationists alike could've looked us up.

secondly, I appologised for my behaviour towards the new member, which was inappropriate. I don't know what got into me, but it was not neccasary and not needed, not to mention: out of line. I don't know what some people wish from me, what actions I should take in their perspective: I do not know.

The fact that I like Paul Gilberts tone, well, occasionally (more exact: his recent tone, it used to be crap), has got nothing to do with that guitar.

I've got a brand new respect for you, Orf.  That's genius!  :toothy12:

This is without a doubt my favourite LP ever! (well....maybe apart from mine  :icon_jokercolor:)

But seriously...OH MY GOD!!! I am so jealous!!!  :laughing11:

If Hannaugh's top had that paint job and hardware, I might have to try a six-string.

Build it!  Get a black korina/wild maple LP with green dye and put some gold hardware on it.  

This one looks a bit like my top:

LT316a.jpg

hannaugh said:
Build it!  Get a black korina/wild maple LP with green dye and put some gold harware on it. 

This one looks a bit like my top:

LT316a.jpg

If Warmoth rolls out a Carved Top LP bass, we'll talk. And by, "we'll talk," I mean I'll let you ask my wife if I can build it.

hannaugh said:
No, you should make a 6 string baritone.  That would be awesome.

Oh I know it would.. really I do. I love that crunchy sound. A strat baritone is on my to-do list, unless I can figure out a way to make a P-style one.

Back