warmoth Les Paul #8: quilt maple emerald dye

unless you are Max' customer of the month  :icon_biggrin:

Sorry Orf, just giving you a hard time.

Marko said:
unless you are Max' customer of the month  :icon_biggrin:

Sorry Orf, just giving you a hard time.

oh, thats a long time ago :p I was young then, I hadn't developed that character flaw yet :D

Orpheoko, you should try doushwood or cocodildo on your super-duper-special twelfth LP.  It's such a thrill for us all to hear about your impeccable taste for Paul Gilbert's wood.  :binkybaby:

Hey, Zogoibi, how about not doing that. We occasionally poke fun at each other, but that's an example of what we don't like, especially from a new member.

zogoibi said:
Orpheoko, you should try doushwood or cocodildo on your super-duper-special twelfth LP.  It's such a thrill for us all to hear about your impeccable taste for Paul Gilbert's wood.   :binkybaby:
:laughing7:

ok that's not cool. really it isn't.  :rock-on: :headbang1: orph

Oops, was that an inappropriate poke?  But somehow alluding to him having a pretend woman isn't slightly hurtful?  His ,Orf's, posts are inadvertently funny and it seems to me demand silly commentary, consequently.  He seems somewhat knowledgeable but he's absolutely elitist as well; hence the goofy/funloving ribbing.  Am I alone here?  :binkybaby:

You've grown accustomed to his condescending and dubious claims; or you believe them.    :binkybaby:

You know a quarter of your posts have been insulting Orph or defending your insulting?
We try to keep  a friendly environment here, and don't appreciate it when someone new pops by and throws attacks at member, an older one especially.

I just saw this thing today, and the first thing I thought of was a Koopa Troopa.

Don't take that as I don't love it, I just mean it made me all nostalgic.

jimbo said:
You step on them.
Think evil stomp box.

Evil stomp boxes that move around and sometimes even float through the air so you have trouble hitting them.

This is the good stuff.  I can swim these latitudes; no doubt.

Well at the first post i thought nice guitar, but an axe carries the soul of the owner, and Orph, you're an boom-boom.

So yeah, went from being a sweet quilt LP to a douchebags green setup. Not impressed, get over yourself.

Dazkeirle said:
Well at the first post i thought nice guitar, but an axe carries the soul of the owner, and Orph, you're an ass.

So yeah, went from being a sweet quilt LP to a douchebags green setup. Not impressed, get over yourself.

hm, I can't recall ever having crossed (verbal) blades with you, so I don't quite get the animosity right now. Ofcourse, Max teases me sometimes (all the time) but its in good fun. Posts like 'why not use unobatniumwood for your next project' is nice too.

But why one explicitly create an entire post just to burn me down, especially if its someone I haven't ever talked with, at least, not as far as I can remember, is beyond me.

I'm gone fro the board for a while, and this is a very nice greet. Good to be valued! :icon_thumright:

Back