Warmoth Giveaway Sweepstakes!!

That's certainly one way of handling it. I'm just wondering how exciting a prize notification would be that says "Congratulations! You're $400 in unanticipated debt!"

So I see the contest on Warmoth's FB page.  Today is February 23rd.  But I don't see a way to submit ones image.  Will that get posted after opening of business today?

Updown said:
TonyFlyingSquirrel said:
Can't figure out how to get that lil image to save on the iMac.  Just made the switch from pc.
Here ya go.  :icon_thumright:

https://4it.com.au/blog/mac-osx/mac-osx-tips-tricks/how-to-take-a-screenshot-on-an-imac-or-a-portion-of-it/

:redflag:  Pic will end up on your desktop saying  --- screen shot (with numbers then .png)

Thank you!

Contest is open world-wide, to any country we normally ship to.

Contest starts on Feb 23 at 9:00 AM PST.

I'm getting this error message:

"User opted out of platform: The action attempted is disallowed, because the user has opted out of Facebook platform."

Which is odd, because I'm logged into facebook, and I've entered the Seymour Duncan contests in the past. Others seem to be having the same or similar issues based on the replies to Warmoth's facebook post.

EDIT: This also happens with the link you've posted for mobile users.

TonyFlyingSquirrel said:
Contest started at 9am PST, so nothing worked until then.
Try it again.

I tried it after nine PST, but I tried it again annnnnd that's a big nope.  :dontknow:

Has anyone successfully entered it?

Jet-Jaguar said:
I'm getting this error message:

"User opted out of platform: The action attempted is disallowed, because the user has opted out of Facebook platform."

Which is odd, because I'm logged into facebook, and I've entered the Seymour Duncan contests in the past. Others seem to be having the same or similar issues based on the replies to Warmoth's facebook post.

EDIT: This also happens with the link you've posted for mobile users.

Did you hit the button to agree that you were over 18, and then like the Facebook page? Try opening the page in a different web browser, or use a private or incognito window to view the page.

double A said:
Here is a sample entry:
Zebra.png
Can you also confirm if this is how the pictures must be submitted - without bridge & knobs etc? I understand that hardware is not part of the prize.

Jet-Jaguar said:
I tried it after nine PST, but I tried it again annnnnd that's a big nope.  :dontknow:

Has anyone successfully entered it?

I had trouble until I enabled third party cookies.  It just kept looping before that and wouldn't save.

Fat Pete said:
double A said:
Here is a sample entry:
Zebra.png
Can you also confirm if this is how the pictures must be submitted - without bridge & knobs etc? I understand that hardware is not part of the prize.

No, you can submit the picture with other hardware if you want - those additional items just wouldn't be part of the prize.

TonyFlyingSquirrel said:
I had no issues submitting mine.

Fat Pete said:
The banner link on Warmoth's website needs fixing but the entry form is here on Facecrook.

Tried that link, same thing.  Tried it in Firefox and Internet Explorer.  Welp, I have my profile somewhat locked down, so that apps can't get to my contacts*, but yeah, I've entered other contests, so I don't see why this one wouldn't work.

I can see the other submissions, now, so congratulations to whoever wins.

*Actually, the big thing is people spamming game invites. Or to be more direct about it, facebook apps constantly sending invites "on behalf of" my friends who don't understand privacy concerns.

Submitted  :party07: :guitaristgif: :guitarplayer2: :headbang1:

Attachments

• Blue.png
    Blue.png
    168.1 KB · Views: 365
Does anyone want to be the one who tells Tony that f-holes are not METAL?

:icon_jokercolor:

Pretty choices, there, Tony - best of luck on your submission!

Back