Warmoth Giveaway Sweepstakes!!

Bagman67 said:
Does anyone want to be the one who tells Tony that f-holes are not METAL?

Surely you jest! F-holes are just as metal as doilies under lamps and knick-knacks!

Doily1595.jpg

The only thing missing here is a bowl of hard candies covered in cat hair

Cagey said:
Bagman67 said:
Does anyone want to be the one who tells Tony that f-holes are not METAL?

Surely you jest! F-holes are just as metal as doilies under lamps and knick-knacks!

Doily1595.jpg

The only thing missing here is a bowl of hard candies covered in cat hair

Well, the record company wanted RUSH to be more like Bad Company.
Ya see how that turned out... :headbang:

Has anyone else had a problem with Google Chrome crashing when trying to open up an individual entry?  IE seems to work fine, but Chrome is crashing (on more than one computer).

Bah, rough day. Wasn't gonna pass it up but I got halfway done and said screw it, I don't want another strat, I want a Musiclander.

Free high-end Strat body? That'll sell. Use the proceeds to get started on your Musiclander. Hell, even if you only got $100 for it, that's $100 you didn't have before. Or, you could trade it for a wicked neck or some other gear you're lusting after.

Well ... posted it.  Lot's of nice bodies there, but I can tell the fakebook people will win.  I wish there was a way for a normal to win, I suppose the only way would be a lottery.  I think I have 4 other votes so there going only to people who post pics here.  Suerte!

Attachments

• stratbody.jpg
    stratbody.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 372
Rick said:
Well ... posted it.  Lot's of nice bodies there, but I can tell the fakebook people will win.  I wish there was a way for a normal to win, I suppose the only way would be a lottery.  I think I have 4 other votes so there going only to people who post pics here.  Suerte!

Don't forget that if you have at least 5 votes, you are entered into the lotto for a $100 gift certificate.

Wow. Lots of entries. If you guys were going for visibility, you really got it with this contest.

One problem though, I went to vote for mine, but the Like buttons stop about half-way down the page and my entry is way down toward the bottom.

Here's mine anyway.

blueburst-fhole-hardtail-strat-bodyonly_zps74142155.jpg

MikeW said:
Wow. Lots of entries. If you guys were going for visibility, you really got it with this contest.

One problem though, I went to vote for mine, but the Like buttons stop about half-way down the page and my entry is way down toward the bottom.

Here's mine anyway.

blueburst-fhole-hardtail-strat-bodyonly_zps74142155.jpg

Everytime you visit the vote page, it displays the entries in random order. When you submit your entry, there was a link to share it with others. Do you have that?

MikeW said:

We were....and we did!

We're planning a few more giveaways this year, some of which will be simple random drawings. Stay tuned.

Every time I go one there, the site just locks up my PC. It gets slower and slower until the whole thing comes to a grinding halt! :evil4:

double A said:
We're planning a few more giveaways this year, some of which will be simple random drawings. Stay tuned.
Will do. After this sweepstakes, you should have lots of entries for future ones. Glad to hear the event is such a success. Last I looked, there were pages and pages of entries. Yesterday, one had some 70+ likes. I can only imagine how many that one has now. :icon_thumright:

UK Phil said:
Every time I go one there, the site just locks up my PC. It gets slower and slower until the whole thing comes to a grinding halt! :evil4:

This.  It happens early on with Chrome.  IE goes a bit farther down until it locks up.

UK Phil said:

Google the app FB Purity.  It cleans up all the crap that Facebook adds so you can eventually just get a white screen with your desired content.  You can customize what you see, block all invites, not just the ones that Facebook allows you to block.

http://www.fbpurity.com

win%203.png

Here is mine. A spruce top hardtail. Lots of entries. Some guys already got a 100 votes  :-\ I am way behind. Ah well we will see what happens.

I was able to vote for Mark 11's, but I had the same problem as someone else, when I got half way down the page the likes failed to appear.  I'll keep trying to vote for the fellas on the UW but I don't think it'll do much good ... the fakebook people will win.  The thing is the kids know its a fake contest ... whatever ... it'll generate some heat for big W and I guess that's the point.  Hope big W can fix the issue with the like buttons.  Yes, I'm using chrome and I use FB purity.

:dontknow: some people just can't read rules.

I've seen a Tele with 12 likes  :laughing7:

A Jaguar guitar  :icon_scratch:

Some bloke and his 2 kids  :doh:

Another bloke standing in front of an amp with guitar in hand.  :tard:

Seen a rear routed Strat with a lovely top (that had heaps of likes) with a top route jackplate.  :laughing3:

Waiting to see someones car .............  :icon_biggrin:

Updown said:
:dontknow: some people just can't read rules.

I've seen a Tele with 12 likes  :laughing7:

A Jaguar guitar  :icon_scratch:

Some bloke and his 2 kids  :doh:

Waiting to see someones car .............  :icon_biggrin:

Or someone's penis!  :doh:

I have to say, there is some real dross on there which have a lot of votes, which I wouldn't accept as a gift. I think they must have asked friends to vote!

Back