WARMOTH BAD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that over the 2 years that I have my main guitar (finally done, after 2 years!!!!), the neck has 'changed' a bit. a more worn-in feel, and the frets have worked their way too. not popping out or something, just leveled a bit due to playing.

so, when I'll be getting her first leveljob, to get away of the dints in the frets (which will happen in I suppose 3 to 5 years), the frets will be dressed again, after having taken into consideration the working of the neck. I can't believe that a neck, fresh from the factory, will have the same condition as it will be 20 years from now, even if it never will be played.thats also why warmoth won't level, and i don't mind. Its all just so we, the customer, can get the most thought-over guitar possible.

Death by Uberschall said:
tfarny said:
Don't forget we're four times better looking too! TDPRI has some good stuff as well as a good vibe.
And we actually know how to play our instruments!!  :party07: :headbang1: :guitarplayer2:

You definitely know how to play YOURS, but I've heard some crappy players post videos playing their Warmoth guitars...

Uh, yeah, how did you break into my secret-video-of-me-in-my-boxers-doing-air-guitar collection?

I've really only seen one horrible warmoth player on youtube. I'd like to see more, for laughs -  But I'd rather see some good players. :icon_thumright:

Markoooooo said:
unfortunately we can't all be as good as confederate wookie!

watching his videos can be considered "enhanced interrogation"  :laughing7:

LOL, I had my mom bust in on me a couple of times while in the midst of some kick arse shredding while I still lived at home. Hey wait that was yesterday!!! j/k

Um, maybe I'm just not in on the joke, but what is so bad about this Confederatehawk guy? He doesn't seem any worse than any other boring youtube shredder. But maybe i'm just subconsciously jealous of those guys because I can't play a million notes a second.  :-\

well I guess it's better if you're familar with his posts here.... but I've watched his videos and there seems to be not one bit of anything actually resembling music in any of them. :tard:

Someone has been witnessing your shredding sessions, and sends his sincere appreciation:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/bhm/1119217946.html

buckallred said:
Someone has been witnessing your shredding sessions, and sends his sincere appreciation:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/bhm/1119217946.html
Hilarious!!!  :toothy12:

The free concerts at my GC are played on Epiphones and Squiers through 10 watt Line6 amps by the rhythm "chung" masters of the likes you've never seen!!! The really advanced ones have their favorite speed lick down really well!!  :party07:

Never fails I go in asking for something that I need and get the "deer in the headlights" look everytime!!!  :dontknow: :sad: :dontknow:

p.s. No offense intended to anybody here who really likes their Epi or Squier.  :icon_thumright:

I have to say that nealry every time I visit a Guitar Center it is a shite-ty experience for that reason.

Obnoxious people blaring out crappy metal/shred noises . .  the place is always full of them. .  it is just grating and not a pleasant experience. And the prices are not good, etc etc.

I once went to an Archambault (a chain of music stores here in Quebec - do we even have Guitar Center in Canada?) and saw an old dude playing flamenco on a BC Rich Warlock; yes, the one with the red tribal paint job and everything. It was surreal. The guy was good though.

I've heard smoke on the water at guitar center in every crappy and skilled variation. It is filled with those crappy metal people who play the same obnoxious speed riffs over and over (I used to be one of them haha).... but the sad thing is how many really skilled guitar players are trying to find good guitars there and not succeeding cause quality is mostly crap there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back