Walnut thinline + Rosewood strat neck

m4rk0

these are for 2 different projects, but since I am too lazy to post 2 different topics :)

This body is amazing.. still much better than the pics show, but here you go!

thinline2006.jpg

thinline2008.jpg

just checking if a dark colored neck would look good on this:

thinline2018.jpg

thinline2016.jpg

This neck feels so great! quite a bit lighter than my other rosewood neck, but I love it!

thinline2009.jpg

thinline2011.jpg

thinline2010.jpg

Unwound G

I am not going to comment on the body since I only missed it by a few seconds. :sad:  The neck looks great.  Have fun building it and keep us posted with pics on its progress.

m4rk0

Unwound G said:
I am not going to comment on the body since I only missed it by a few seconds. :sad:  The neck looks great.  Have fun building it and keep us posted with pics on its progress.

Sorry about that :)
Did you by any chance buy that pao ferro/pao ferro Tele neck I was about to buy?  :icon_biggrin:

Unwound G

Having missed that Walnut body, I change route and bought a Quilted Maple/Mahogany Thinline matched with a Indian Rosewood/Indian Rosewood neck.  I should get them any time now.  Looking forward to it.  These are unpainted pieces so I will enjoy developing and completing them in weeks to come.

m4rk0

Well unwound, not to worry, Karma came back and bit me in the ass for it!
not only did I miss that pao ferro neck, a very nice orangy padouk neck out of the screaming deals just disappeared just minutes before I wanted to place my order :(

so I finally have some money to burn today, and nothing to buy :(

Unwound G

Marko, there are a lot of Showcase Stalkers out there.  Good that we brushed shoulders on this one and got to know each other a bit more.  Good luck on your new purchase, I am sure some  ideal piece will pop up soon.