Third time is a charm.... I hope!

kalamari

Hello to all,

Been awhile, but today I have just decided to order my third Warmoth product.

I have previousl ordered a strat replacement neck for 94 MIM strat (maple/rosewood compound std thin with stainless 6105),
AND a complete warmoth strat (alder in Tobacco with Q-sawn maple std thin compound nickle 6105)

I am building yet another strat (fender classic 60 body in 3T burst with GFS texas specials and brass tremelo bridge).
I have decided to go with a Wolfgang profile and straight 9.5 radius this time.  I am thinking (hoping) the asymetrical profile will help my playing - as sometimes the standard thin seems like I have to close(squeeze) my hand too much???

I also wanted a more traditional radius as I intend this guitar to be directed at more blues to classic rock.

All good quality stuff in the past - I just think I need to reconfigure somethings looking to improve playability - I guess I wont know until I try but have found peavey wolfgangs and EBMM axis necks to be very nice when demo'ing.  I am not a shredder, so I am thinking that flatter radius isn't as critical for me and feel that a fuller neck contour is what I after???

Who knows????

Anyway, I hope to know & I'll let you know in about 4weeks

Later

Back