Tele Thinline Special

I'm committed to the cherry burst; but the more I look at it, the more I think it would look really good shot with an amber or one orange shade oranger than amber for the toner with 8-10 coats of nitro on top of that. And then black rather than nickel hardware.... Rear routed sans pickguard...  Have black Quan BadAss bridge from aborted LP build.... Another build later....

Jack,  I have gathered your friends and family here because we all feel that this has gone far enough.  We need to talk to you about your...problem.  We can't help you though unless you really want to be helped,  YOU have to take the first step....then there are eleven more.

jack, its me your check book, and when you go on warmoth binges you treat me like a $10 whore, you take and take and leave me woded up in the corner. it hurts, its like you don't even care about the bankers, you're setting a bad example.

Sir Schmoopie said:
jack, its me your check book, and when you go on warmoth binges you treat me like a $10 whore, you take and take and leave me woded up in the corner. it hurts

Look me in the eyes, Jack. Why won't you hold me???

Building inventory; in about 4 more builds I'll have to open an e-Store and start selling them as there won't be any more room for another guitar stand. Putting all the bonus money and the 401K funds into guitars; returns guaranteed to better given the shitty brokerage company we're forced to go with in this market...

1.  Do the cherry burst!

2.  Quit overspending on whores, $10 is way too much, never pay more then $2, or maybe $5 ... IF ... she has all her teeth and no nipple hair.

so whats your wife $2 or $5 :toothy12: 
sorry had to do it, some men are touchy about there wives so sorry in advance, but still you left your self open.

No I didn't, she's yours FREE, and I am no Indian giver, you got it, its YOURS and I'm FREEEEEEE~~~~~~~!!!!!!

Tip/Trick: After letting sanding sealer dry 4 hours; sand back to 320/400. It's not all the way dry yet, have to wait till COMPLETELY dry before leveling back to 800 prior to color toners. Had issues with some ridging on back of peghead; had to 220 down to grain filler level and re-shoot sealer. Always cuts time over waiting till all the way dry to completely level prior to color toner/nitro gloss top coat steps...

If the grain is not totally full at this point you can use additional sanding sealer coats, but usually if the sealer is still shrinking in at all you need to strip the sealer and finish grain filling because you weren't done yet...

Oohh, shot some test bursts with the lighter of the two cherry colors; STILL need to go back and fill again, couldn't see that w/o the color....  But DAMN, don't know that it needs a burst, that color's looking awfully close like '59 cherry LP Special

jackthehack said:
Oohh, shot some test bursts with the lighter of the two cherry colors; STILL need to go back and fill again, couldn't see that w/o the color....  But DAMN, don't know that it needs a burst, that color's looking awfully close like '59 cherry LP Special

Pictures?

I LOVE the Mohawk toner; only issue I have is I want to try other colors in the future but the color samples on their website are total crap

Finally got the damn thing filled/sealed, it was not cooperative mahogany; here's the base cherry color, lost light to finish spraying, need better camera it looks better than the pic, HARD to capture the color tone right, actual color deeper, richer a bit darker:

1redcoat.jpg

Back