SparePartsoCaster

jackthehack

Epic Member
Was cleaning/sorting through the shop and realized I had a build together with all the extra/spare parts if I snagged a body, found this beauty on the Red Hot Deals page; forgot to order the contour heel screws, dammit!

It's getting an anodized gold pickguard with Rio Grande Vintage Tallboy/Halfbreed/SD JB Jr installed, all black hardware and a Musickraft flame maple neck with kingwood board that's been sitting around a year.

Pstrat.jpg

Is that the one they were advertising as "unique olive green finish", or something like that?  I was looking at that one.  Pretty cool.

guitlouie said:
Is that the one they were advertising as "unique olive green finish", or something like that?  I was looking at that one.  Pretty cool.

Yes it is...  Looks better in person than on the Showcase pic or the pic I took above; there's some goldish highlights in the flame that the gold anodized pickguard will bring out

Another nice one, Jack.  I've got my own SparePartsCaster goin' on, as well.  Custom (but very simple) body was ordered a month ago.  I'll be making a rear loaded Strat inspired by San Dimas Charvels.  Hardtail, EMGs (hey, its what was in my spare parts bin). 

Back