So, what'cha get?

Torment Leaves Scars

We haven't opened gifts at my parents' house yet, but from my wife I got a Behringer preamp/mixer, a VIP upgrade for the "Monsters of Rock" cruise we're going on in February, and a real nice fleece coat.

My inlaws got me this awesome R/C helicopter, which came as a really cool surprise.  That idea came about when my cousins were playing with one over my uncle's house on Thanksgiving.  Someone got one for my uncle as something to mess with.

Anyway, I thought this thing was the coolest and my wife was like, "I saw you playing with that thing and you just really looked like you enjoyed it, so I suggested one for Xmas."

IMAG0380.jpg

Warmoth helicopters would be made out of Unobtanium and reclaimed deckboards from the Titanic.  They would not be available with maple fretboards, however.

-Mark

AprioriMark said:
Warmoth helicopters would be made out of Unobtanium and reclaimed deckboards from the Titanic.  They would not be available with maple fretboards, however.

-Mark

I want mine with spalted maple propellers!  :headbang1:

Okay, so here's an update now that all gifts are open.

Hallmark ornaments (Corvette, El Camino, Guitar)

Toy Helicopter

Blue Ray Discs- Rambo II/III gift pack, The Matrix, Pirates of the Caribbean (Part 3?)

Performance Bike gift card

Clothes- Angry Birds shirt (WTF?) and CARS (The Movie) shirt (WTF?)

Shorts

iTunes cards, a nerf gun (grab gift exchange), and a Warmoth LP body. The body was pretty much all of my present from everyone.

NQbass7 said:
iTunes cards, a nerf gun (grab gift exchange), and a Warmoth LP body. The body was pretty much all of my present from everyone.

Wow, an LP body is a pretty nice gift...but it's no Warmoth helicopter.  :icon_biggrin:

Seriously, that's a real nice gift.  How'bout some pics?  :eek:ccasion14:

I must have been bad all year, 'cause I just got a stocking full of coal...So Imma lite a fire...take that Santa Claus...
forkoff.gif

Laphroaig 10 year old cask strength, and a Squire Classic Vibe 50's Telecaster; good Christmas.

NQbass7 said:
Torment Leaves Scars said:
NQbass7 said:

Wow, an LP body is a pretty nice gift...but it's no Warmoth helicopter.  :icon_biggrin:

It's this one: http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=18135.msg267941#msg267941

Was NOT expecting something that looked like that! 

I'm feelin' "January 2012 Guitar of the Month..."

NQbass7 said:
NQbass7 said:

It's this one: http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=18135.msg267941#msg267941

Was NOT expecting something that looked like that! 

I'm feelin' "January 2012 Guitar of the Month..."

Maybe "July 2012." I gotta get a job before I can afford the neck/hardware/pickups, and the one I thought I was sure to get they just told me I didn't.

Got a bunch of gift cards so I can buy a drill press.  Yay, less room in my garage.

My dad got me a Movado watch, a really nice one. Got $500 in cash, a badger hair brush and some shaving soap, and a "new" safety razor from 1959. Other stuff too, but those were the big ones.

I wouldn't think badgers would let you brush their hair. Shows what I know <grin>

Tipperman said:
My dad got me a Movado watch, a really nice one. Got $500 in cash, a badger hair brush and some shaving soap, and a "new" safety razor from 1959. Other stuff too, but those were the big ones.
I shave with a safety razor and badger hair brush too, love it.

I got money, and the Roland GI-20 on ebay I was planning to buy with it got gone before I got back home tonight. *#@+!?!

Uh NQ that's some amazing looking Korina, OMG!

I ask for guitar stuff for x-mas, so I usually get strings and picks, I got those this year and a couple nice straps, nothing so good that I'd show it here, but it beats the old socks and underwear standard.

And I'm ok with all that stuff, I would never ask for a neck or a body, those I want to pick out myself.

NQbass7 said:
Tipperman said:
I shave with a safety razor and badger hair brush too, love it.

Hell yeah! I use feather blades with mine. The cut you up like hell if you aren't careful, but give a great shave.

Tipperman said:

Nice!  Movados are real nice; I got my wife one a while back and it's never skipped a beat, save for a dead battery.  It doesn't hurt they look great, too!  :glasses9:

My wife and I were in the Virgin Islands a few years ago and I wound up getting a good deal on a Tag Heuer F1 Indy for myself.  I think Tag and Movado are probably my favorite brands out there.  They both make some real classy/sporty watches.

Back