Show us your pics!

Cagey said:
DangerousR6 said:
The Central Scrutinizer said:
Baskruit said:
[
Je bent duidelijk al te lang het land uit. Het is beschuit met muisjes. ;-)

oops, je hebt gelijk.
en ja, 14 jaar alweer!
14 yrs of what? :icon_scratch:

I know. Pretty inconsiderate, if you ask me. On one of the boards I used to run we had a rule specifically against using languages that the majority of members couldn't understand, including "1337" (leetspeak). If you absolutely can't communicate in English, stay off English-speaking boards. I mean, difficulty is one thing if it's not a native language, and that's understandable. But to deliberately change languages so nobody can understand you is just uncalled-for. Most boards have Private Messaging capability. Use that if you want to indulge your yourself.
If you feel left out, I apologize. I do agree to a certain level. I would certainly not do it if we'd be discussing Warmoth builds and such. But here, the guy basically just congratulated me in dutch and mentioned some traditional snack that we have when a baby is born. I don't see much harm in that to be honest. It's not like we (or for instance the Norwegians for that matter) flood the board with our native language.
I tell you what: If a moderator says we're not allowed to do this period, I'd be happy to comply.

AutoBat said:
You are clearly already too long away from the (native) country. It is rusk with muisjes. (oh translator, you so crazy!)
- oops, you are right. and yes, 14 years again!

pretty close.. I said "congrats, I hope you ate some crackers with chocolate sprinkles" so Bas said, no the proper tradition is to eat crackers with candy sprinkles (net even sure wat it really is) when a baby is born, you are clearly away too long" Me: "yes, it has been 14 years"

See? not that exciting at all....

Anise seed sprinkles
4772914-dutch-babyshower-candy-beschuit-met-muisjes.jpg

Cagey said:
I know. Pretty inconsiderate, if you ask me. On one of the boards I used to run we had a rule specifically against using languages that the majority of members couldn't understand, including "1337" (leetspeak). If you absolutely can't communicate in English, stay off English-speaking boards. I mean, difficulty is one thing if it's not a native language, and that's understandable. But to deliberately change languages so nobody can understand you is just uncalled-for. Most boards have Private Messaging capability. Use that if you want to indulge your yourself.

Well, I can't read most of what you write because it's gibberish! That is also inconsiderate and should be forbidden!!

hier ben ik het mee eens
:icon_thumright:

Luke by Vox said:
Cagey said:

Well, I can't read most of what you write because it's gibberish! That is also inconsiderate and should be forbidden!!

hier ben ik het mee eens

OMG! Another one!  :eek:

Luke by Vox said:
Cagey said:

hier ben ik het mee eens
Ik ga akkoord met Cagey. Marko, je woont in Amerika! Wij spreken Spaans in dit land! Stoppen met schrijven in een taal die niemand begrijpt!

Baskruit said:
Luke by Vox said:
Cagey said:

hier ben ik het mee eens

OMG! Another one!   :eek:

ik ben marko's geadopteerde zoon, ik ben eigenlijk amerikaans, maar hij leert mij een beetje nederlands hier en daar

Luke by Vox said:
Baskruit said:
Luke by Vox said:
Cagey said:

hier ben ik het mee eens

OMG! Another one!   :eek:

ik ben marko's geadopteerde zoon, ik ben eigenlijk amerikaans, maar hij leert mij een beetje nederlands hier en daar
Kind of figures that there's a link between you two. Both have Father Ted avatars. I did notice that already. :) 

Baskruit said:
Luke by Vox said:
Baskruit said:
Luke by Vox said:
Cagey said:

hier ben ik het mee eens

Kind of figures that there's a link between you two. Both have Father Ted avatars. I did notice that already. :) 

Used to be co-workers.  :icon_thumright:

Luke by Vox said:
Baskruit said:
Luke by Vox said:
Baskruit said:
Luke by Vox said:
Cagey said:

hier ben ik het mee eens

Used to be co-workers.  :icon_thumright:

Um, you were more than just that.
It's ok, we're open minded here. What you two do together in the pool late at night is no one's business.
:blob7:

6009419630_cf3a3c3c06.jpg

6009419544_9c12b8526d.jpg

6009419694_a3a45a182f.jpg

6008870927_b09af20882.jpg

6008871309_42cde7318c.jpg

We almost got to feed the rhinos as well, but they didn't seem interested in coming up to the truck. 

Back