Show us your pics!

Think I may just have had a seizure - there should be a warning on that thing!
Kudos on a very unique guitar.
Although I have no opinion on the subject - I may as well warn you:

It needs a floyd.

Tonar8353 said:
Four vintage pieces: 1959 Gibson ES350T, 1956 Fender Vibrolux, 1960 Fender Super, and one old geezer.  :laughing11:
Tonarportrait.jpg

True art. It has depth.

Great photo Monsieur Gauthier!
I was born in 1960 so I'd love to play some of that equipment!

PT said:
Great photo Monsieur Gauthier!
I was born in 1960 so I'd love to play some of that equipment!

Ummm... How do I say this... Have you read the last page? I was merely quoting Tonar to compliment him on the great composition of the pic - I have nothing to do with it.

Not my picture, obviously. But I felt like some people here would appreciate this and I didn't think it was worth creating a whole new thread for

226906_700b.jpg

JaySwear said:
Not my picture, obviously. But I felt like some people here would appreciate this and I didn't think it was worth creating a whole new thread for

226906_700b.jpg

What's a yellow tolerance band?  :icon_scratch:

That's not yellow, it's gold. Means 5% tolerance, which is pretty intolerant. 95% of all other values are not allowed. The ACLU will not be pleased.

Cagey said:
That's not yellow, it's gold. Means 5% tolerance, which is pretty intolerant. 95% of all other values are not allowed. The ACLU will not be pleased.

No, the third band is gold, which is a different shade of yellow than the fourth band.
Gold for the third band makes 10*10-1, which is 1 Ohm, which goes with the singular "Ohmmmmm" chant.

Edit: And 5% is pretty much still the standard with Carbon Films. Most Metal Films are down to 1% or 2%, however.

can't you guys resist the tech talk here? after all it is not a component to a joke. my capacitance for it only goes so far, so stick to the ground and bleed off some energy elsewhere. 

313424_10150359729600126_633375125_10436661_4009370_n.jpg

MusicMan Steve Morse model: My dad
Red Les Paul: My uncle
Honey Burst Les Paul: My uncle
Warmoth Strat: Me

Picture taken just before we went to a Johnny Winter concert!
An awesome night!

Great pic  :icon_thumright:
Johnny Winter always puts on a fantastic show, but I don't know how much longer he will be able to do it.
I saw him about a year ago and they almost had to help him on and off stage.  He just sat in his chair all night,
But, Damn did he rock the night away :headbang1:

The guy is 67 years old, so you gotta cut him some slack, plus he hasn't always taken the best care of himself.

Back