Show us your pics!

Bagman: yeah, it grows back. But I'm not very happy with it right now. This was okay in the army - but in the civilian life? not for me.

I can see the connection! <3

And you didn't kick his ass? <grin>

May as well finish shaving it. It'll look better. Easier to take care of, too.

Have I ever mentioned that my wife gave birth to our beautiful daughter last month? She's our first.
In the picture.she's <2 hours old.

Attachments

• 1340655449_6_KcAt.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 371
Congratulations, Papa Baskruit! She's lovely.

My wife is due in late September.  Babyness is the best.

Congratulations  :eek:ccasion14:
And a fine looking specimen at that...
Sometimes they can look a bit, should I say distressed at birth.
But not that sweetheart  :icon_thumright:

Baskruit said:
Have I ever mentioned that my wife gave birth to our beautiful daughter last month? She's our first.
In the picture.she's <2 hours old.

Congrats on your happy family event!  :icon_thumright:

Congrats Bask!  She looks like you.

A wise man once told me:

"The best thing you can do for your daughter, is to love and respect her mother."

TroubledTreble said:
Congrats Bask!  She looks like you.

A wise man once told me:

"The best thing you can do for your daughter, is to love and respect her mother."

Thanks! Got that covered. ;-)

The Central Scrutinizer said:
gefeliciteerd!!! heb je wel beschuit met hagelslag gegeten?
Je bent duidelijk al te lang het land uit. Het is beschuit met muisjes. ;-)

Bagman67 said:
Congratulations, Papa Baskruit! She's lovely.

My wife is due in late September.  Babyness is the best.

Awesome. Keep up posted!

DangerousR6 said:
The Central Scrutinizer said:
Baskruit said:
[
Je bent duidelijk al te lang het land uit. Het is beschuit met muisjes. ;-)

oops, je hebt gelijk.
en ja, 14 jaar alweer!
14 yrs of what? :icon_scratch:

I know. Pretty inconsiderate, if you ask me. On one of the boards I used to run we had a rule specifically against using languages that the majority of members couldn't understand, including "1337" (leetspeak). If you absolutely can't communicate in English, stay off English-speaking boards. I mean, difficulty is one thing if it's not a native language, and that's understandable. But to deliberately change languages so nobody can understand you is just uncalled-for. Most boards have Private Messaging capability. Use that if you want to indulge your yourself.

You are clearly already too long away from the (native) country. It is rusk with muisjes. (oh translator, you so crazy!)
- oops, you are right. and yes, 14 years again!

AutoBat said:
You are clearly already too long away from the (native) country. It is rusk with muisjes. (oh translator, you so crazy!)
- oops, you are right. and yes, 14 years again!

pretty close.. I said "congrats, I hope you ate some crackers with chocolate sprinkles" so Bas said, no the proper tradition is to eat crackers with candy sprinkles (net even sure wat it really is) when a baby is born, you are clearly away too long" Me: "yes, it has been 14 years"

See? not that exciting at all....

Cagey said:
I know. Pretty inconsiderate, if you ask me. On one of the boards I used to run we had a rule specifically against using languages that the majority of members couldn't understand, including "1337" (leetspeak). If you absolutely can't communicate in English, stay off English-speaking boards. I mean, difficulty is one thing if it's not a native language, and that's understandable. But to deliberately change languages so nobody can understand you is just uncalled-for. Most boards have Private Messaging capability. Use that if you want to indulge your yourself.

Well, I can't read most of what you write because it's gibberish! That is also inconsiderate and should be forbidden!!

Back