Show us your pics!

Mine went about... 3 inches past my shoulders. Got it cut recently, just waiting for it to grow back. And a gorgeous mane it was...

Jusatele said:
Cagey, sometimes you can just crack me up with your thoughts
I have seen mini trends in long hair come and go ever since the 60s
we are in a trend of i right now, maybe not the down on the shoulder stuff but the high and tight of the late 90s is gone gone gone and slightly unruly hair is in as well as semi long. As far as the trend of long hair moving south, I think you are referring to Mullets which I think even Europe will see are ridiculous. I cannot see how something that has risen it head and been respectable and even stylish among Judges can be so distasteful to you, after all at one time short hair was for those who had Lice or worked jobs they could not have long hair. Give it time and it will raise it's head again full bore and observations such as yours about it being a low class walmart item will be proven as the words of someone with no thought but that which pleases themselves.

Please don't put words in my mouth. I grew up in the '60s and '70s; I've got nothing against long hair, and have worn it that way myself when I could get away with it. All I was doing is reporting what I've seen in response to a question.

I don't wear it long any more as age, thinning and a receding hairline has taken me to where I'd look quite silly with it, plus I'm much too lazy to take care of it <grin>

Please don't make fun of our hair here in the south....we've got guns...lots of guns....kthnxbye..
MeARpistol.jpg

pistols.jpg

Umm... yeah. Like we're short of guns in Detroit <grin>

Nice collection, though.

JaySwear said:
I definitely caught a ton of crap from some people for it, and got the weird looks and odd comments. I'd do it over again though if having long hair weren't so damn annoying.

??

Why? It's just hair :dontknow:

Mine is growing a bit longer than usual now due to female demands, I'm used to trimming it down to a millimetre twice every year. I hate hair in my eyes!

Speaking of hair, I used to have plenty.  :party07: :icon_jokercolor:

Wish I still had that El Camino too!!!  :sad:

El%20Camino.jpg

That pic is from around 1988-1990. Wearing my Shirley Muldowney Top Fuel shirt. Yeah, I was really cool back then!!  :toothy11:

16 with long hair, day before I had it cut off
5591617299_11125743fd.jpg

21 with no hair
5591617411_c482d70f11.jpg

25 with medium hair and a big beard
5592208874_6bb234f9f4.jpg

30 with no hair and a glass of wine and skewer full of meat!
5591617971_c969dcebbd.jpg

ok then, I guess I can post my mullet too then...

I call this one the double denim disaster:

Mullet-2.jpg

I should get out the scanner and scan a pick of me with a mullet, that would be funny

I do not know why people get so freaked out about hair, it is just that, hair

I have grown it long several times in my life and chopped it off, I am letting go now but it seems my family starts to lose hair after 50 so I have one last chance.

lafromla1 said:
DangerousR6 said:
Please don't make fun of our hair here in the south....we've got guns...lots of guns....kthnxbye..
MeARpistol.jpg

pistols.jpg

Where is the deer rifle?  C'mon man......
If you need a rifle to shoot a deer, then you're not a very good shot...

Cagey said:

Nice collection, though.
Ya, but I wasn't talking about gangbangers....And per capita of legitimate gun owners, I'm sure the Dallas/Ft. Worth area alone out numbers Mich. :icon_biggrin:

DangerousR6 said:
Cagey said:

Nice collection, though.
Ya, but I wasn't talking about gangbangers....And per capita of legitimate gun owners, I'm sure the Dallas/Ft. Worth area alone out numbers Mich. :icon_biggrin:

No. According to a nationwide survey in 2001, 35.9% of Texans have guns while 38.4% of Michiganders do, at least legal ones. It's anybody's guess on the number of "illegal" guns anywhere, but they don't call Detroit the "Murder Capital" for its work on rodent infestations <grin>

The real adherents are Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Idaho, Montana, N. & S. Dakota, Virginia, and Wyoming, all with over 50% of the residents owning firearms.

The Michigan number may be larger now, too, since the "shall issue" laws for CCW licenses passed some years back. It's proven to be very popular, to the point where even young girls carry now. And surprise, surprise - crime has dropped dramatically.

Cagey said:
DangerousR6 said:
Cagey said:

Nice collection, though.

No. According to a nationwide survey in 2001, 35.9% of Texans have guns while 38.4% of Michiganders do, at least legal ones. It's anybody's guess on the number of "illegal" guns anywhere, but they don't call Detroit the "Murder Capital" for its work on rodent infestations <grin>

The real adherents are Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Idaho, Montana, N. & S. Dakota, Virginia, and Wyoming, all with over 50% of the residents owning firearms.

The Michigan number may be larger now, too, since the "shall issue" laws for CCW licenses passed some years back. It's proven to be very popular, to the point where even young girls carry now. And surprise, surprise - crime has dropped dramatically.
Survey's are just from people who like to blab...The majority of gun owners around these parts, aren't going to revel how many guns they really own..And most often than not only have one weapon registered..

Back