Show us your pics!

The Norwegian Guy said:
Well... Speaking of hair..
(I've posted some of these pics before)

n564135449_2763969_7135526.jpg

This is me (to the right) DURING the musical hair.

Who's that hot chick on the right? :laughing7:

The Norwegian Guy said:
oh damn! right, left, right.... well... that would be me  :icon_jokercolor:

You were in the army and don't know your right from your left! THAT would have been interesting..... :laughing7:

OzziePete said:
You were in the army and don't know your right from your left! THAT would have been interesting..... :laughing7:

Norway is a long small country. Left and right don't matter much ... only up and down ... the hills  :icon_jokercolor:

jimh said:
OzziePete said:
Photo today of me at age 50.....

At50.jpg

Pete, you look a little bit like Steve Lukather.

Well I sure as hell don't play anything like him.....wish I could though *sigh*  :sad:

And I feel sorry for him looking like me!

Been getting good comments from workmates and passengers at work re: the goatee so it will stay for a while. I love the silver thru it and the definition of the mo in a different shade. Takes age to get that sort of contrast, lol.  :icon_thumright:

Max said:
OzziePete said:
Takes age to get that sort of contrast, lol.  :icon_thumright:
One day... one day...

I'm just starting to get a little bit of blonde in my facial hair :p

BTW, that colour contrast on the whole pic I posted is very close to me in real life. Others have been too reddish or else, too washed out, but that pic above is pretty close to the way it is. I know we discuss the difficulties in transferring what we see into good photos (mostly about the guitars!), but on this occassion I got lucky.

Max: What is the blonde's name and tell her to leave your hair alone! :icon_jokercolor:

Max said:
OzziePete said:
Takes age to get that sort of contrast, lol.  :icon_thumright:
One day... one day...

I'm just starting to get a little bit of blonde in my facial hair :p

I have a couple red hairs in my facial hair, but have dark brown (almost black) hair normally. It's really strange.

A black friend of mine had an almost entirely red beard. Was pretty badass!

Back