Show us your pics!

SustainerPlayer said:
:toothy12: This whole thread is out of order!

It's about time. Bloody thing's 90 pages long. It's not a thread anymore, it's a database manager stress test <grin>

Akshun Phace! said:
SolomonHelsing said:
Lottery win needed much  :laughing7:

hmm... If I won. I would buy every possible warmoth configuration.  :laughing7:

Oh hell yes haha, so would i, for bass, but id still have some left over i fear  :laughing7:

199344_10150176090250288_564445287_8814704_861798_n.jpg

king of the castle!

199631_10150506272080570_864960569_17866217_2715121_n.jpg

The ony pic I can find from one of the four  gigs I did this weekend.
I stepped in as the guitarist in a christian band in town. It was actually fun!
This pic is taken at one of our rehersals

kböman said:
I call shenanigans.

If you're going to call anyone, call the '70s and ask them to come get their hopelessly outdated hippie back <grin>

kböman said:
I call shenanigans.

ok, I admit it. looks way too american  :icon_biggrin: it is probably someone else on the forum ;)
but I did discover recently that I did indeed have a mullet in the 80s.. although I didn't consider it to be a mullet at the time!

Märkeaux said:
kböman said:
I call shenanigans.

ok, I admit it. looks way too american  :icon_biggrin: it is probably someone else on the forum ;)
but I did discover recently that I did indeed have a mullet in the 80s.. although I didn't consider it to be a mullet at the time!
*rubs hands together sinisterly*

Max said:
Märkeaux said:
kböman said:
I call shenanigans.

*rubs hands together sinisterly*

No Max! don't do it!!!

kböman said:
I have to confess I have no idea what you're talking about. What hippie?

Back in the '60s and '70s, long hair was popular, but generally only for hippies (and rockstars in the '80s). The style gradually moved to the south, which is usually a little behind the times as far as style goes. Sometimes a lot - you can still see mullets in the southern WalMarts, trailer parks and truck stops. Eventually, even the southerners give up on a particular style when it finally moves to Europe and it takes on either a "gay" or "commie" connotation.

jerry-seinfeld-george-costanza.jpg

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

So Europe is even behind on the South??

So I live in the South now, but before that, I lived in Europe, so at least it is a step up in hair styles..  :tard:

Cagey, sometimes you can just crack me up with your thoughts
I have seen mini trends in long hair come and go ever since the 60s
we are in a trend of i right now, maybe not the down on the shoulder stuff but the high and tight of the late 90s is gone gone gone and slightly unruly hair is in as well as semi long. As far as the trend of long hair moving south, I think you are referring to Mullets which I think even Europe will see are ridiculous. I cannot see how something that has risen it head and been respectable and even stylish among Judges can be so distasteful to you, after all at one time short hair was for those who had Lice or worked jobs they could not have long hair. Give it time and it will raise it's head again full bore and observations such as yours about it being a low class walmart item will be proven as the words of someone with no thought but that which pleases themselves.

5591218782_91c746bd31.jpg

Me as of a couple months ago. I grew it for the purpose of donating it, but I definitely caught a ton of crap from some people for it, and got the weird looks and odd comments. I'd do it over again though if having long hair weren't so damn annoying. And I didn't brush it or anything. Still too much to maintain.

Back