I bet girls dig it. (Not kidding)
Yeah, that's a classy picture :icon_thumright:

Big V - AKA "The other guy from Norway" said:
:laughing7:
You're not alone, at least :blob7:

But really, that was some chin :glasses9:

Here's a recent one of me :)

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap?  lol

My chin, I think that's just the camera angle.  I've never had a chiseled chin or jaw line.

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
Max said:
WHAT A CHIN!

Now I have 2.
:laughing7:
You're not alone, at least :blob7:

But really, that was some chin :glasses9:

Here's a recent one of me :)
IMG_5943.JPG

HVU?

jeg får vondt inni meg :sad1:
1. hvu er ekstremwannabe
2. dere har ikke engang fått med dere at hodeplagg ikke skal nyttes ved avstraffelser, gjørmeølp etc
3. hvu KAN ikke bære uniformen korrekt.

ikke vondt ment

Andreas, I know... :icon_tongue:
It is somewhat wannabe :toothy11:, but it's fun doing something remotely similar, at least.
I do know that you were in the King's Guard, which is one of the more hardcore divisions, but I don't even have the possibility to be a part of the real army, as I'm still sixteen :tard:.
Actually, my oldest brother was part of HVU, and later ended up in FSK-HJK http://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hærens_jegerkommando_/_Forsvarets_spesialkommando
So, who knows, maybe I'll end up in somthing a little more hefty :icon_thumright: Although, it'll probably be the navy :toothy11:

About the headwear-thing.. It seems weird that a former Jeger (Jäger) Ensign wouldn't know about the headwear-thing. One thing I DO know, at least, is that those of us who had berèts weren't allowed to use them during that event.

Also, there was more mud, I was actually almost up to my chest in mud, but it hadn't rained in two weeks, and it had been nice and sunny, so there wasn't as much water left as we would've wanted :dontknow:

Andreas, I know... :icon_tongue:
It is somewhat wannabe :toothy11:, but it's fun doing something remotely similar, at least.
I do know that you were in the King's Guard, which is one of the more hardcore divisions, but I don't even have the possibility to be a part of the real army, as I'm still sixteen :tard:.
Actually, my oldest brother was part of HVU, and later ended up in FSK-HJK http://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hærens_jegerkommando_/_Forsvarets_spesialkommando
So, who knows, maybe I'll end up in somthing a little more hefty :icon_thumright: Although, it'll probably be the navy :toothy11:

About the headwear-thing.. It seems weird that a former Jeger (Jäger) Ensign wouldn't know about the headwear-thing. One thing I DO know, at least, is that those of us who had berèts weren't allowed to use them during that event.

Also, there was more mud, I was actually almost up to my chest in mud, but it hadn't rained in two weeks, and it had been nice and sunny, so there wasn't as much water left as we would've wanted :dontknow:

Well, when you're FSK-HJK you don't bother the headwear thing.. But it's actually rules about it

The great thing about winter is even though it may be nasty in the city, the mountains are just a short drive away. If it's rainy here it will be nice and snowy up there. Even though I can't do some of things I like during the winter, at least I can go cross country skiing. So great to get out and glide through the woods! Sure beats crawling through the mud  :icon_tongue: I can see the appeal to it though.

Any other XC skiers here? I have tried skate skiing a few times but don't really have the correct skis for it.

Mt. Hood hidden in the background by the cloud.

TroubledTreble said:
The great thing about winter is even though it may be nasty in the city, the mountains are just a short drive away. If it's rainy here it will be nice and snowy up there. Even though I can't do some of things I like during the winter, at least I can go cross country skiing. So great to get out and glide through the woods! Sure beats crawling through the mud  :icon_tongue: I can see the appeal to it though.

Any other XC skiers here? I have tried skate skiing a few times but don't really have the correct skis for it.

Mt. Hood hidden in the background by the cloud.

That looks incredible. 

we just got our first snow of the year today. (where i live anyway...) its pretty early like definitely. Makes me wonder how the rest of the year will pan out. The U.K go apeshit for snow, I mean we had 1 inch of snow last night, ONE INCH! and people were abandoning their cars. Get a grip, Canada gets like 3 ft a snow or something and they don't care. Britain needs to man up!

elfro89 said:
we just got our first snow of the year today. (where i live anyway...) its pretty early like definitely. Makes me wonder how the rest of the year will pan out. The U.K go apeshite for snow, I mean we had 1 inch of snow last night, ONE INCH! and people were abandoning their cars. Get a grip, Canada gets like 3 ft a snow or something and they don't care. Britain needs to man up!

i know what you mean! we got a little over 3 feet here last year, and it sucked but we got through it. where my dad lives people get off of school for days for a half an inch of snow or more. it's crazy! makes me wish i had gone to school there. i would have been off all the time haha

Back