Show us your pics!

Not yet. Good memory. I'm thinking of the February gig which is the next one. I'm looking at some matching zebraprint boots to wear (if I don't get beaten up)!

flyin the ole Iron Maiden colors, way to go River, oh and is that the ping pong table they have you squeezed behind?, they never respect opening acts.

Ping Pong table it is, It is in my basement.  My boys both play (youngest drums, oldest guitar) so that is our practice area in the basement (16' x 30').  Cant ask for a better man cave.  On one end is the music equipment, in the middle is ping pong and at the other end is Bar, TV with DVD theater and PS3, dart board, HD Clock and LoTH map.

Got to love German houses.  Tons of space!

:party07:

basement, that explains a lot, like the pump on the water thing, that is a tankless system correct?

nice pine on the wall. My dad is installing 10" pine on our floor right now, complete with square headed nails and everything. Fits in well with the woods up here in Minnesota  :glasses9:

As a Swede, I will never understand the fascination with pine. Everything here is made from it, absolutely everything, and it scars many people for life.

this is me:
bono-frontline-02.jpg

Boner Face Deluxe said:
Luke said:
Boner Face Deluxe said:
this is me:
bono-frontline-02.jpg

Ah, good to see you boner face deluxe, it's been many a year now innit.

is it you Bono, or is it Jesus himself? It's harder to tell every day

The Edge, The Edge, The Edge, with your silly little surname Edge, and your silly little first name.. Thu.

Back