Show us your pics!

Here's one of me all kitted out in my finest. This was taken at oaks days, one of our Victorian (Australia) horse racing events. For some reason I am struggling to find any decent band photos. Most of them all have bad lighting.

I feel like such a freak compared to all of you guys. :glasses9:

More recent stuff.. haha, Last one is me at work.

is it  just me, or do you have a magnet in your left ear in the last pic? :tard:
Sweet :guitarplayer2:

I never get tired of looking at this guitar

34534_439235272111_527102111_5977129_4367671_n.jpg

Haha, it's not a magnet, It's a hematite weight.  :toothy10: :toothy10:

NonsenseTele said:
If you had no tattoo or piercing you'd still be freak :laughing7: Just kidding... :)

I know!

JamesL said:

NonsenseTele said:
If you had no tattoo or piercing you'd still be freak :laughing7: Just kidding... :)

I know!
I see :toothy10:
Oh, by the way: Don't those giant ear-ring-thingys hurt? like the one in the second pic :icon_scratch:

Big V - AKA "The other guy from Norway" said:
JamesL said:

NonsenseTele said:

I know!
I see :toothy10:
Oh, by the way: Don't those giant ear-ring-thingys hurt? like the one in the second pic :icon_scratch:

Probably not. They're expanded over a long period, increasing the size of the ring over time.

ErogenousJones said:
You know, I once broke a G string while fingering A minor.

:doh:

While I appreciate the joke, you should be careful what you put into print. You never know when some dingbat will take something out of context and use it to hurt you. Imagine if Bill Gates tried kidding around like that in some e-mail to one of his minions. The villagers would be at the castle gates with torches and pitchforks so fast there'd be a vacuum in the village for 3 minutes.

Back