Show us your pics!

JaySwear said:
elfro89 said:
we just got our first snow of the year today. (where i live anyway...) its pretty early like definitely. Makes me wonder how the rest of the year will pan out. The U.K go apeshiteeee for snow, I mean we had 1 inch of snow last night, ONE INCH! and people were abandoning their cars. Get a grip, Canada gets like 3 ft a snow or something and they don't care. Britain needs to man up!

i know what you mean! we got a little over 3 feet here last year, and it sucked but we got through it. where my dad lives people get off of school for days for a half an inch of snow or more. it's crazy! makes me wish i had gone to school there. i would have been off all the time haha

if you had stayed off as much as kids do these days because of snow, you would probably have become a dumbass with a nasty inbreeding habbit.  :laughing7: *cough*

Big V - AKA "The other guy from Norway" said:
JamesL said:
Haha, it's not a magnet, It's a hematite weight.  :toothy10: :toothy10:

NonsenseTele said:
If you had no tattoo or piercing you'd still be freak :laughing7: Just kidding... :)

I know!
I see :toothy10:
Oh, by the way: Don't those giant ear-ring-thingys hurt? like the one in the second pic :icon_scratch:

Negative, It's done very slowly, 1-2mm at a time.  :hello2:

JamesL said:
Big V - AKA "The other guy from Norway" said:
JamesL said:
Haha, it's not a magnet, It's a hematite weight.  :toothy10: :toothy10:

NonsenseTele said:
If you had no tattoo or piercing you'd still be freak :laughing7: Just kidding... :)

I know!
I see :toothy10:
Oh, by the way: Don't those giant ear-ring-thingys hurt? like the one in the second pic :icon_scratch:

Negative, It's done very slowly, 1-2mm at a time.  :hello2:
Funky.

Here's one from a couple of years ago.  It's pre-Warmoth.  This was a really nice bass that I wanted so much to like, but never did, so it had to go.

GaryBass50.jpg

No guitar in the photo,but it's still totally metal.  Before:  April 16, 2010; after, today.

The mustard-colored blob photo on the left convinced me it was time to do something.  I'm down something like 60 lbs since then.

Rock on, dudes!

Peace

Bagman

5247497776_88eaf544ec_b.jpg

Well done, mr Bag,
I lost 40 pounds over the past year and a half, but since it went slow, and because I am about 16 ft tall, nobody noticed it anyway..
I don't care though, since I had enough crash diets that yoyo'd back too fast!

bagman67 said:
The mustard-colored blob photo on the left convinced me it was time to do something.  I'm down something like 60 lbs since then.

Congratulations! I know that's not easy to do on purpose. My roommate lost about 40 lbs this year in about that same time frame. Wreaks havoc on the wardrobe, doesn't it?

Cagey said:
bagman67 said:

Congratulations! I know that's not easy to do on purpose. My roommate lost about 40 lbs this year in about that same time frame. Wreaks havoc on the wardrobe, doesn't it?

THanks, all, for your kind wishes. 

Yes, Cagey, it wreaks havoc on the wardrobe, but I've become an expert thrift-store shopper.  I can get in and get out with a $5 pair of trousers in about 10 minutes.

Looking good there bagman!  Congratulations!  Keep up the good work.  Half the battle is just losing the weight, the other half is maintaining where you are at.

crash said:
Looking good there bagman!  Congratulations!  Keep up the good work.  Half the battle is just losing the weight, the other half is maintaining where you are at.
And that's where I F'ed up. I lost alot of weight in the army, and I'm affraid I'm gaining some now. I have to hit the gym!

bagman67 said:
No guitar in the photo,but it's still totally metal.  Before:  April 16, 2010; after, today.

Rock on, dudes!

Peace

Bagman

5247497776_88eaf544ec_b.jpg

Congratulations, you look great. You've added years onto your life.

NonsenseTele said:
I really should start working out... couldn't this year and probably will barely can next...

Lots of walking, cycling machines, maybe some stomach crunches?  :icon_scratch:No need to lift anything.

The "mustard photo" looks like my mirror!!  Sadly, I count getting dressed in the morning as "working out". BTW, how did you lose it?

Way to go Bagman! I've droppped about fifty pounds and 2-3 sizes since university, and I've never felt better. It was all part of a complete life makeover: got out of a very unhealthy relationship, started eating better (not perfectly, but better) and exercising. Positive lifestyle choices for the win.  :laughing7:

Back