Show us your pics!

bagman67 said:
No guitar in the photo,but it's still totally metal.  Before:  April 16, 2010; after, today.

The mustard-colored blob photo on the left convinced me it was time to do something.  I'm down something like 60 lbs since then.

Rock on, dudes!

Peace

Bagman

5247497776_88eaf544ec_b.jpg
Now instead of bagman, you should change you name to No baggage... :icon_thumright:

hahaha with you on the weightless ideas like, theres no point in trying to loose weight if you keep living the way you used to, its all about changing the way you live. I have a big interrest in japanese food, so im thinking about eating and drinking lots of heathly things! Green tea and sushi for the win! That mixed with walking and weightlifting should help me build strength, stamina and loose the Lbs!

I thought I posted this earlier today.  I guess it didn't take.  I went to a former band member's wedding last weekend.  Hmm, former band member?  Wedding?  Coincidence?

Anywho, this was his groom's cake.  They even made the serial number the wedding date.

P1150318.jpg

Here's one of me at the wedding of one of my best friends.  At this point in the evening i had had entirely too much to drink, and decided it would be a great idea to slip the DJ $5 in exchange for the microphone...  :laughing7: (also, apparently i acquired some aviators along the way...not sure how that happened, i definitely don't own or wear them usually  :dontknow:)
68293_904272423868_21713144_47427813_1575472_n.jpg

jalane said:
(also, apparently i acquired some aviators along the way...not sure how that happened, i definitely don't own or wear them usually  :dontknow:)

The sign of a successful party! Looks fun :icon_thumright:

kboman said:
jalane said:
(also, apparently i acquired some aviators along the way...not sure how that happened, i definitely don't own or wear them usually  :dontknow:)

The sign of a successful party! Looks fun :icon_thumright:

Yeah its not a good night out, unless you come back with some weird sunglasses or a traffic cone.  :laughing7:

There's a photo of me and two other people on facebook - it took us months to figure out where it was taken! We still don't know why me and my pal were tied together by our ties using gift wrapping paper, but it was obviously a good party :icon_jokercolor:

Thank you, everyone, for the kind words about my weight loss.  I give huge credit to my wife, without whom I'd still be the roly-poly fella on the left.  And she's lost a buncha pounds, too, so it's like I get rewarded for working so hard to lose weight by having a thin, sexy little bride to come home to every night... total win! 

Peace,

Bagman

165538_10150109560380288_564445287_7943024_1138968_n.jpg

My dad's reaction when I showed him my new strat. He doesn't have a clue about the one I have in mind for him for his 50th birthday!  :eek:ccasion14:

The Norwegian Guy said:

My dad's reaction when I showed him my new strat. He doesn't have a clue about the one I have in mind for him for his 50th birthday!  :eek:ccasion14:
When you give that guitar, I guess that he won't stop smiling.
Oh, on another notice, the fireburst guitar really matches his white t-shirt :icon_jokercolor:

The Norwegian Guy said:

That's fantastic, man. I'm really glad you're going to get a build going for him. Are you going to get everything and put it together with him or are you planning on having ready to play when you give it to him?
MULLY

Back