Show us your pics!

The pictures is taken at our hut. He built it 20 years ago, and the view IS amazing! I will try to find some other pics of the entire horizon from the deck :)

40514_417618857306_613717306_5327333_6717140_n.jpg

This is the view in the oposite direction. The building to the left is an old shelter for hunters and fishers. Probably 80-100 years old. We're using it for tools and storing firewood.

60933_432109962306_613717306_5675536_1819432_n.jpg

This is the small lake a couple of 100 feet away from the hut.

n563201141_2561767_4311.jpg

n563201141_2561764_1808.jpg

It's always funny in the winter.

I couldn't find pics of the view, but I will take a couple of photos next time I'm there.

I thought I'd post the new pets.  These goats live at my mom's, and they're not really ours, but we like to pretend they are.  They're a lot of fun, we love having them around.  They eat the weeds in the yard!

4843736893_54f197549c_z.jpg

Gertie the La Mancha:
4843718479_f91f57bebf_z.jpg

4843719513_7a1bcf79f3_z.jpg

Addie is the baby and Ophelia is the mom.  They're Nigerian Pygmies:
4844366950_beb2a94b23_z.jpg

Please note that I am wearing a shirt that says "Hard Rock Cafe VULCAN" because I am that much of a nerd. 

A guy I started driving buses with at the same time, had goats on his small farm....He was always threatening to bring them to town and take them on his bus! Apparently they behave a fair bit like dogs - can be lead around on a leash if you train them - but with horns.. :evil4:

We call that big one "the dog goat" because she is leash trained and she acts like a dog a lot of the time.  When we go in the pen to visit them, she follows me around and leans on me because she wants to be scratched and petted.  And when we leave, she cries. 

We don't use them often (This is at a community theater group I help with)

Besides, after I leave the school, they're getting a new campus with a theater that's not 90 years old.

it is hard to get them all in a rack anyway, it is a antennae thing
I was just Joking around, been in a real mood today, I was actually figureing out a few songs off abby road, when I decided if I could do the entire second half. Wow talk about voicings, and little note changes, I would figure out a bit, play it for 15 minutes and then the next bit, which was all different than the last section that should be the same thing, and play that, then run through it all.  I think you can see why I am all batty right now. Had a blast though, I need a keyboard I can hook up to my computer, just a simple thing, so I can knock out some o the piano parts. Maybe I can do a search and make a sugestion for xmas, but I really want one of these.
http://www.tortugaeffects.com/Neptune.html

those are so sweet. being a major hendrix fan I would love that

Jusatele said:
it is hard to get them all in a rack anyway, it is a antennae thing
I was just Joking around, been in a real mood today, I was actually figureing out a few songs off abby road, when I decided if I could do the entire second half. Wow talk about voicings, and little note changes, I would figure out a bit, play it for 15 minutes and then the next bit, which was all different than the last section that should be the same thing, and play that, then run through it all.  I think you can see why I am all batty right now. Had a blast though, I need a keyboard I can hook up to my computer, just a simple thing, so I can knock out some o the piano parts. Maybe I can do a search and make a sugestion for xmas, but I really want one of these.
http://www.tortugaeffects.com/Neptune.html

those are so sweet. being a major hendrix fan I would love that

I was thinking you were a little punchy in the poly-finished wenge neck thread.  Have fun coming down, dude!

peace

bagman

Max said:

Like I said many moons (threads ago) - you look like you're 16. A compliment I promise.

Here's me the night before my wedding in September.
Cheers, PT
1012730535_dsc_0427.jpg

Damn you're right Nonsense. Maybe I'll get some hair extensions or do a mohawk for the next gig  :guitarplayer2:

PT said:
Damn you're right Nonsense. Maybe I'll get some hair extensions or do a mohawk for the next gig  :guitarplayer2:

do you ever gig that awesome tele you've got? i think it might have been a wedding present? or am i just making things up... :icon_biggrin: the zebrawood part i remember!

Back