Show us your pics!

DangerousR6 said:
SrDeMaFp said:
DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
BTW, Doug, is that UFO in one of those pic?  And I've never seen anyone look so proud in a jersey before.   :icon_thumright:
Hell ya I'm proud, Go Cowboys!!!!

Ahem... http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/22638054/
Yes I'm living off 4-month old glory. It's a rarity (and a god damn miracle) for us, damnit! :laughing7:
Don't get used to it......It won't be repeted for a long time....

You sore losers make me laugh...  :laughing11:

Definately not my best picture...
But that's me with my Warmoth money. I don't have it anymore, since I ordered my body and neck about a week ago. Still got a long ways to go...
100_12832.jpg

DocNrock said:
You got a body and neck for $240?  :icon_scratch:
Maybe if he found a good deal in the clearance section. There are some bodies for like $129... :dontknow:

Alright.  My son took a picture of me and Warmoth number 1, and I didn't flip him off, so you poor souls get what you asked for.  Don't worry though, I scored a wifey back when I had more going for me!  :laughing7:

DSC00552-1.jpg

Pickgaurd blank and various knobs and pots should arrive tomorrow according to UPS!  Look for updates very soon!

DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
Maybe if he found a good deal in the clearance section. There are some bodies for like $129... :dontknow:
Nah, it cost me $369.50 to get the body and neck. (swamp ash and maple, respectively). That's not all of the money I had when I bought it. There's some more out of frame, and I also mowed some more lawns (my principle source of income), earned some allowance (my other source of income), and did other stuff (my last source of income). Neck was $182, and the body was $170.

Mor Paul said:
DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
Nah, it cost me $369.50 to get the body and neck. (swamp ash and maple, respectively). That's not all of the money I had when I bought it. There's some more out of frame, and I also mowed some more lawns (my principle source of income), earned some allowance (my other source of income), and did other stuff (my last source of income). Neck was $182, and the body was $170.

You did some nice bargain shoppin', and you've got good taste in woods, too.  Is the body routed for double hums?  If so, let me know.

Nope. 'Bucker in the neck, Single in the bridge. It's going to be a Keith Richards replica. To be honest, I knew what I wanted (swamp ash and maple) because of what Keef had, and I just got what was in the showcase. Plain maple neck, 157. Needed a nut, since this is my first. Swamp ash body, 170. Shipping, 17.5. :p The bargain hunting is going on now, since I've got $433 in hardware to buy, and have $20. And 1/3 less lawns to mow.

Mor Paul said:
Nope. 'Bucker in the neck, Single in the bridge. It's going to be a Keith Richards replica. To be honest, I knew what I wanted (swamp ash and maple) because of what Keef had, and I just got what was in the showcase. Plain maple neck, 157. Needed a nut, since this is my first. Swamp ash body, 170. Shipping, 17.5. :p The bargain hunting is going on now, since I've got $433 in hardware to buy, and have $20. And 1/3 less lawns to mow.

I've got lotsa pups, but 'fraid I can't help you with your pup requirements.  I'm sure someone else here can.

Mor Paul said:
Thanks for the offer! (Good luck on your in-progress build and 3 upcoming builds, btw)

Thank you.  If your requirements become less rigid, let me know if I can help.

Okay. I won't have any real plans for another guitar for maybe a year or two. This is my first electric guitar, so I don't think I can justify a need for a lot. Yet. :p I've still got to get an amp. case, etc...

Thanks tons again for the offer.

Keep it up, Mor Paul  :icon_thumright:  Save for a tube amp.  Lots of people seem to like the Blackheart Little Giant and it's dirt cheap!

Mor Paul said:

Any specific requirements for the neck pup? I may be able to hook you up.

dbw said:
Lots of people seem to like the Blackheart Little Giant and it's dirt cheap!

A good little bedroom or basement amp - but not really a workingman's amp. I witnessed one smoked at a club jam...

SrDeMaFp said:
Mor Paul said:

For the neck, I'm looking for a SD '59 model humbucker.

The generosity here blows me away! I've gotten offers for paint and pickups from people I've never met.  :eek:ccasion14:

Max (the artist formerly known as Mor Paul) said:
SrDeMaFp said:
Mor Paul said:

For the neck, I'm looking for a SD '59 model humbucker.

The generosity here blows me away! I've gotten offers for paint and pickups from people I've never met.  :eek:ccasion14:

Sorry dude, I'm actually currently looking for one myself. :laughing7:

Back