Show us your pics!

:rock-on:

SEPERATED AT BIRTH

Docnroc

169499_73313_c31526b7e7_l.jpg

Dave Mustaine

Longchops.jpg

Gregg said:
Here it is... I guess there's my 15 seconds of fame....for the top of my head.....  :laughing7:
GPAd.jpg
Nice one Gregg, I've often wondered who the guy in the add was. Now I know..... :icon_thumright:

DocNrock said:
Feelin' NO pain!   :icon_biggrin:

Wasn't quite like that.  What actually caused the look on my face, was the photographer (using my camera) decided it was "just too damn hot out tonite" (at 3am or 3:30 or whenever...), and took off her tshirt before snapping the pic!

Ok here's me ya'll may have seen this one, one of my favorite pastimes...
MeARpistol.jpg

I found this while riding with a friend one day..
ufo1.jpg

And most recently with "Rojo"....
2582451841_52981542e1.jpg

Me with my favorite Dallas Cowboy's jersey.....
3592649255_0651cfbc66.jpg

-CB- said:
Tryin to figure out the gas system on that AR/Pistol.  That puppy must bark!
Standard Bushmaster type AR, only in a pistol version 7" barrel....And yes it's loud....
sterb026.gif

-CB- said:
DocNrock said:
Feelin' NO pain!   :icon_biggrin:

Wasn't quite like that.  What actually caused the look on my face, was the photographer (using my camera) decided it was "just too damn hot out tonite" (at 3am or 3:30 or whenever...), and took off her tshirt before snapping the pic!

My bad, but you're the one who said "better part of a fifth of Jim Beam gone."  :laughing7: 

Yah but there was two of us drinkin it, so ya know... it was sorta stretched out.

Even split among three people, I'd be feelin no pain!  But that's a great story to go with the pic!   :icon_thumright:  Deer in the "headlights?"  :toothy12:

BTW, Doug, is that UFO in one of those pic?  And I've never seen anyone look so proud in a jersey before.  :icon_thumright:

DocNrock said:
BTW, Doug, is that UFO in one of those pic?  And I've never seen anyone look so proud in a jersey before.  :icon_thumright:
Yip a UFO just showed up one day.....
fahr10.gif
I think it was part of a government cover up that went bad....Never did find the little green men...

Hell ya I'm proud, Go Cowboys!!!!

Been looking for a pic in which I'm not flipping off the camera...........standby.......nope looks like I'm flippin the ole bird to every camera I see.  Geez, what are my kids going to think?

guitlouie said:
Been looking for a pic in which I'm not flipping off the camera...........standby.......nope looks like I'm flippin the ole bird to every camera I see.  Geez, what are my kids going to think?
My dad is the same way, can't take a picture of him without him shooting the bird....

DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
BTW, Doug, is that UFO in one of those pic?  And I've never seen anyone look so proud in a jersey before.   :icon_thumright:

Ahem... http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/22638054/
Yes I'm living off 4-month old glory. It's a rarity (and a god damn miracle) for us, damnit! :laughing7:

SrDeMaFp said:
DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:

Ahem... http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/22638054/
Yes I'm living off 4-month old glory. It's a rarity (and a god damn miracle) for us, damnit! :laughing7:
Don't get used to it......It won't be repeted for a long time....

Back