Show us your pics!

Playing with some friends in their basement..

KP2.jpg

I'll bite as well. This is me goofing off for my girlfriend at a christmas party mid-december 2007. I'm guessing the song is "Final Countdown", so it wasn't exactly rocket science to hit the right chords... (and since everyone was drunk, that didn't matter much either :))

The wrist support is due to an inflamed wrist, it's taking forever to heal. Unfortunately it goes quicker when I don't play the guitar...  :(

Attachments

• kb_warmoth.jpg
    kb_warmoth.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 557
TT,
oh my god... not that strat again :)
Ted,
have you fixed the drainage in the lower field?
Kboman,
What kind of guitat is that?

m4rk0 said:
Kboman,
What kind of guitat is that?

That's a Schecter Tempest Custom. It's pretty nice, but I have some reservations about it - I just put it up for sale. I'm going to get one of the Swede reissues instead, I need a proper Les Paul fix! I have two Warmoth projects that I'm planning for - thinline and jazzmaster -, but those will have to wait until I graduate come summer and my dirt poor student days are (hopefully) over.

/KB

oh I am sorry, no it is a British joke.. Ted always promises to fix the drainage in the lower fields, right? :)
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEBdi6Xffd0[/youtube]

I'm British and I did'nt get it either, but thats actually quite funny now I think about it.  I love the fast show......

Ted,  see you tomorrow.  (That's not a joke......I actually will see you tomorrow, as discussed).

J

ahhhhh I get ya. yes love the fast show, there are some absolute classic sketches

this is my favourite by miles.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGBTrCZObyA[/youtube]

yep see you tomorrow Jim!

Let me post this while I still think it's funny  :tard:

actually there are so much new members since the last post! we need more pictures!

Karl_Gambolputty.jpg

Gregg said:
A couple years ago playing  in Cabo...
Cabo2005027.jpg

"Let's give it up for Al Snow on the guitar!" :laughing7:

(reference pic)
AlSnow.jpg

Pic with my brothers. I'm the picture ruining ass in the middle.
l_c2edb296940311166a2fa7bf73bd968f.jpg

l_f06a16372de9a3627ef682346b95d935.jpg

me and my boys - in january...

l_a4a0659b1877716d6fae813332ae8384.jpg

18 years ago - when I got my first Warmoth hehehe

Here's a few from the ole days. My 34th Bday Cadillac Ranch, Concord, Ca.
Was advertized as
"Flying Squirrel's Birthday Bash"
"Come Crash the Bash!!!"

tonylive1.jpg

tonylive2.jpg

tonylive.jpg

Pine Street Grill, Livermore, Ca. 2002
TFS_PineStGrillLivermore_June2002.jpg

Me & Neal Moser hanging out.
NealMoser_TFS2.jpg

Me and my #1 axe, the TFS6, built in '96, pic taken around summer '98
TFS2.jpg

Great thread idea!

Here is me "back in the day."  This was summer of '93 at the Akron Agora.

Longchops.jpg

I have another hobby besides guitar.  I do long range offshore fishing trips in the fall of every year.  This was taken last year.  Me and my 273# yellowfin tuna.

tuna.jpg

:rock-on:

I play electric bass in a harmonic orchestra - this was taken at one of our rehearsals. My wife told me that none of us looks like he's actually enjoying himself, so there's me looking like an utter idiot trying to seem cheerful. Oh well, at least she doesn't tack any rhinestones to my instruments.

Scan001s.jpg

Back