Show us your pics!

GoDrex said:
I was only kidding since he seems to think I'm some sort of serial killer or something ;)

Just a little "stressed" guy, like that one Michael Douglas did on Falling Down :icon_biggrin:
hehehehehehehe

DocNrock said:
Its probably an innocent Brazillian thing.  :icon_biggrin:

There is no much innocence in Brazil, unfortunately  :laughing7:

NonsenseTele said:
GoDrex said:
I was only kidding since he seems to think I'm some sort of serial killer or something ;)

Just a little "stressed" guy, like that one Michael Douglas did on Falling Down :icon_biggrin:
hehehehehehehe

well that was the day after my second son was born so yeah a little stressed and sleep deprived... and some serious bed head ;)

You need one of these to stick through your nose, that would be sooooo cool!

images

Danny Bonaduce is the star of "H.O.T.S.", the single greatest movie ever made.

"Another tip for the men: The earrings, the thing with the earrings - it's over. It's been over for a long time. Doesn't mean anything anymore. I was supposed to piss off the squares. The squares are wearing them now! Doesn't mean anything. It's just f*cking jewelry. Unless you have a live baby hanging from it, it's just jewelry. And I want you to know that I'm in favor of self-mutilation and personal disfigurement. When I see a young man decorating his scalp with a soldering iron, I say: There's a happy guy. Thinks highly of himself." - George Carlin

George Carlin (RIP) was wrong.  Squares may have earrings but they don't look like James.

Mr Real Nice said:
Here's me playing my $80 flea market guitar piece of sh*t at a gig here in Boston.

Jammin' upside-down like the new, black version of Albert King. :laughing11:

This is me a few years ago with my Gibson Les Paul....Love that guitar but can never keep it in tune...
Desert Burst finish over a totally flamed out maple top..

Back