Show us your pics!

m4rk0 said:
dbw said:
Can we require pants in all pictures of men from here on out?  I'm looking at you, xplorervoodoo :tard:

hey, xplorervoodoo is a man of principles.. He won't post any pics of himself with short hair, but playing the geetar in his underpants is not an issue at all! :)
Rock on, xplorer!!!

That's right!  RAWK principles!  :party07:

YEH !!!!!!!
:glasses9:

Attachments

• medium_030.jpg
    medium_030.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 792
NonsenseTele said:
Christ Guitarorist!!!!
Does have ANY place in that band??  :blob7:
dbw said:
Guitarorist said:
YEH !!!!!!!

THAT'S what I'm talking about.  Jack, you just got one-upped!!
:guitarplayer2: :guitarplayer2: :guitarplayer2: :guitarplayer2: :redflag:

dbw said:
Guitarorist said:
YEH !!!!!!!

THAT'S what I'm talking about.  Jack, you just got one-upped!!

Oh, you just wait, son...

NoNonsense Tele - Are you EVER going to finish that Spalt Maple Tele? If not, what do you want for the body? It almost matches my Strat

jackthehack said:
Nonsense Tele - Are you EVER going to finish that Spalt Maple Tele? If not, what do you want for the body? It almost matches my Strat

I believe I'll finish it but not as fast as you do, Jack...
But keep calm, if I find that won't be possible to finish it, I'll tell you...

fudge that i play in my boxers all the time....and if my guitar had a wet home in it, id put u know what in it

but no seriously a old raggy t shirt and boxers are the most comfortable thing to play in

and if my guitar had a wet home in it, id put u know what in it

I'm guessing that would not be your intellect, wit or dictionary, as those all seem to have been misplaced long ago....

guitlouie said:
and if my guitar had a wet home in it, id put u know what in it

I'm guessing that would not be your intellect, wit or dictionary, as those all seem to have been misplaced long ago....

confederatewk = neilium? WTF? 2 of these in a week?

Jack,

Study the timeline. It was precisely this quote that inspired my misguided and offensive survey. I've never felt the desire to perform the love that dare not speak it's name with a guitar. But, apparently some do.

DSC02911.jpg

Neilium-- Don't worry about it bro.

Vennegaard-- Some of our pictures are goofy, some incredibly awesome (willyk's), but yours is just straight-up cool.

A couple years ago playing  in Cabo...
Cabo2005027.jpg

Last summer outdoor band reunion show....note my spinal tap shirt  :laughing7:  , yeah haircut too...
ReunionShot2.jpg

Here it is... I guess there's my 15 seconds of fame....for the top of my head.....  :laughing7:
GPAd.jpg

Thats an awesome advert Gregg. How come you don't advertise in the UK?

The Guitarist magazine should be first port of call.

O.K.here's mine....first pic...playing the fretless bass part to Hey You,Pink Floyd....Who says only six stringers get to play slide?

DSCF0015.jpg

A couple of years later....still rockin'...This time with my Warmoth J bass...Do you see a recuring theme..I'm so bad..I'm trying to get help,but right now I'm in retox :dontknow:

DSCF0010.jpg

Cheers.

Ted said:
Thats an awesome advert Gregg. How come you don't advertise in the UK?

Thanks for compliment; that ad series idea was actually hatched by yours truly. Circulation numbers are usually a lot lower for overseas rags and the big ones here in the states are already distributed abroad usually. Magazines are super expensive and the effectiveness (especially these days) is uncertain.

Hey instagator, you're my kind of bass player!   :icon_thumright:

Back