Pickguard screws

Bob Hoover Ross

A simple suggestion, really: Rather than selling pickguard screws as a 12-pack, how about selling them Qty = Each ...so that when you're building a P-Bass that requires 13 freakin' screws you're not standing there at the end with your dick in your hand going "WTF?!?!?"

:::angryface:::

Bob Hoover Ross said:
A simple suggestion, really: Rather than selling pickguard screws as a 12-pack, how about selling them Qty = Each ...so that when you're building a P-Bass that requires 13 freakin' screws you're not standing there at the end with your dick in your hand going "WTF?!?!?"

:::angryface:::

The bigger problem is, you're using the wrong tool.  Next time try a screwdriver.  I know it sounds like both should be interchangeable, but trust me, both your guitar and your lady friends will appreciate the application of the correct tool for the job at hand.

Interestingly, there is the Law of the Instrument which may apply here.  Here is what Wikipedia has to say at the beginning of their explanation of this phenomenon:

The concept known as the law of the instrument, otherwise known as the law of the hammer,[1] Maslow's hammer (or gavel), or the golden hammer,[a] is a cognitive bias that involves an over-reliance on a familiar tool. As Abraham Maslow said in 1966, "I suppose it is tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_the_instrument

Back