Padauk and lace burl redwood build

I'm interested in any feedback on the Hannes bridge.  They look good!  :icon_thumright:

One word: Beauty  :headbang1: :glasses9: :headbang1:

chrisg said:
I'm interested in any feedback on the Hannes bridge.  They look good!  :icon_thumright:

Yea, I would like to hear about that Hannes bridge also. 
I almost got one for my current build but chickened out at the last minute because I could not find any feedback.
:kewlpics: :rock-on:

I think the Hannes bridge is made by Schaller, so maybe you're thinking about someone else? I don't see Schaller doing that kind of thing - they don't need to, really.

It was not anyone who worked directly for Schaller, but rather the guy who actually designed the bridge.  

http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=4637.0

This was in fact, not the time I was thinking of.  He did make one post to defend his "opinion as fact" statements, but it seems to me there was another time when someone came on here and actually got into a heated debate about their product.  Oh, well, not that important.

Return of Guitlouie said:
It was not anyone who worked directly for Schaller, but rather the guy who actually designed the bridge.  

http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=4637.0

This was in fact, not the time I was thinking of.  He did make one post to defend his "opinion as fact" statements, but it seems to me there was another time when someone came on here and actually got into a heated debate about their product.  Oh, well, not that important.
Chauvet?

091022_assembly1.jpg

The gold hardware works really well on this.  I'm very impressed so far  :icon_thumright:

Finished, at last. Just needs a set up and some strap buttons.
Very light, being hollow, and very comfortable. Neck a bit thicker than my usual Standard Thin but very comfy, too. Impressed with the PRails after a quick strum. I think this will easily be my favourite clean tone guitar and I think it's my best scratch build - so far.
Just got a bass neck and a seven string neck, though ;)

091031_finished04.jpg
091031_finished03.jpg

091031_finished05.jpg

091031_finished01.jpg

091031_finished02.jpg

Great job!
She really turned out beautiful.  :glasses9:
You should be very proud of her...
:kewlpics: :rock-on:

Back