No notice arrival!

riverbluff

Got my neck today for my carved top VW.  It was a big surprise, 2 weeks before Warmoth said it would be ready and no shipping notice from UPS either.

Neck is 24.75 conversion scale, Warmoth peg head drilled for Shaller locking tuners.
Wenge/Jet Black Ebony with no inlays (side dots only).
SS6105 Fret Wire
Pre-Cut Graphite nut

Present left at my front door (NSR  :evil4:)
3290761727_18d4407d5d_b.jpg

And inside we find...
3290761291_9a6fab6805_b.jpg

Back...
3291578902_3194aecf4e_b.jpg

Front...
3291580300_43bc90c456_b.jpg

3291580718_45f6fee7de_b.jpg

Neck meets body...
3291581180_3e821a0d0d_b.jpg

3291579848_eeffa1f788_b.jpg

I'll post to the work in progress page once it all starts to go together.

V/R
Bill

Sweet!  Looks great with no fretboard markers.  That guitar is gonna be absolutely awesome.

love it - that's exactly the kind of neck I want (except for the head stock and scale) - it's cool to see that it will be as awesome as I hope. :icon_thumright:

Love it! That is going to be a great one. You must have had that body sitting around for quite a while, right?

Actually got the body about a month or so ago.  Someone popped onto the board here and listed it in the For Sale section.  We reached an agreeable price before he posted it on eBay.

Very sweet Bill, like the color of that wenge. Mine is very black, almost  and ebony black... :hello2:

If you have Yahoo for e-mail.... they are notorious for putting Warmoth e-mails right into the spam folder.... FYI

Looks like a great build!

I honestly thought Wenge was darker than that.  :dontknow:

Good project... :guitarplayer2:

Oh man, that's some nice stuff.  That neck looks delicious to play... like butta. 

I like the kitty that is partly in the picture, no doubt saying "I don't care if you got cool new guitar stuff, I'm not moving!"

Hi riverbluff!  :hello2:
Great guitar body!!!  :eek:
How to order same VW body on Warmoth?
Best regards.
Alex.

OzziePete said:
I honestly thought Wenge was darker than that.  :dontknow:

Good project... :guitarplayer2:
I assume the camera flash makes it lighter than it actually is.

Back