New video: Top 5 Things To Do While Waiting for your Warmoth Parts

Get that camera (or phone) clicking when it does and post in a build thread. 📷 📲
Will do.
I started the 'build' thread not long after I joined - early January, and updated the order progress yesterday, but , yeah, I'll be uploading a photo when it gets here.

Yes. I’m only on week 6ish, and just about done with all prep, with all the supplies and parts gathered. I am going to watch videos and do more reading though! I know theres a lot that I could benefit from knowing!

Yesterday I had fun testing some of the wiring I did in advance with a multimeter, and boy howdy…multimeters are so fun! Once I finish wiring the switch, I think I will connect the pickups using some alligator clips and make sure everything is working as intended!

I also *do* still need to get a case and strings.

Okay, back to playing with my multimeter.

One of my faves that didn't get mentioned is that all the options on a given neck are equippable even on necks you might not normally think you'd be able to use them on. I explained that poorly, but what I mean is, you can have a Gibson-scale Snakehead neck with an ebony fretboard for example. I haven't actually bought one (the fiesta red headstock neck is gonna show in the showcase any day now!), but I called in just to ask if such a thing were possible.

It was also hinted to me that, should anyone really want it, those birdseye koa neck blanks are still up for grabs if you want to make something out of them...

EDIT: to anyone reading this, I'm a big dumb dumb and commented on the wrong thread.

Last edited:
Back