Screamin' Deals Mega Sale starts today!

Just one more...
at-least-once-more-miss-swann.gif

@aarontunes any chance you know if a gotoh 510 will fit the wilkinson route? What about the semi recessed?

They are supposedly interchangeable, but I have not tested it and cannot make any promises. The rout diagrams and dimension are all on this page: https://warmoth.com/guitar-bridge-routs

If you look at the dimensions there they are slightly different, as is the routing for the trem block. There is a good chance you'll have to do some work to make a 510 fit.

It makes it easier to resist because I still haven't finished my current project, however, if I had, then I'd be deep into this pool, 'cause the water looks fine!

I still haven't seen one of these in the wild - even ones I didn't want. Is there a time they drop? Does sorting by showcase price include the $50 price?

I still haven't seen one of these in the wild - even ones I didn't want. Is there a time they drop? Does sorting by showcase price include the $50 price?

Seems random. I've seen two so far, the first I didn't want, and the second (today) that I was just about to hit when someone else grabbed it.

And yes, sorting by price (the shortcut I shared above) will show them. That's how I found both.

Seems random. I've seen two so far, the first I didn't want, and the second (today) that I was just about to hit when someone else grabbed it.

And yes, sorting by price (the shortcut I shared above) will show them. That's how I found both.
I have noticed that "showcase price" is the one to sort by. There a cheaper ones than found just sorting by "price"

Well, I had no intention of building a J bass, but $150 screamin' deal for a chambered white korina j bass body w/ maple laminated top felt irresponsible not to buy since it would have been over $400 all day to order one w/ the builder tool. It definitely hit the "fomo nerve" which I believe is somewhere beside the vagus nerve.

Rant: Just sold a Sire V5R that I absolutely hated so it seems appropriate that I build one that doesn't have a "roasted neck" with the stability of balsa completely drenched in darkening dye. Just looking at that neck would cause it to bow an extra 0.05" either way. Arrived with 5 lifting/unseated frets, and after doing allll the remediation work, I still couldn't get the action low enough for me even with a full leveling- there was definitely a temperamental hump. I'm still irritated about that. Still thought it was a tree. Dang shame too because the rolled fretboard edges were excellent. The P5 I have is stable as can be, by comparison. When life gives you lemons, I guess....

TL;DR yet another build incoming.

Back