Screamin' Deals Mega Sale starts today!

aarontunes

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
Staff member
full

Ode to Screamin' Deals
by aarontunes
This is the one: the year's biggest sale.
Pinch yourself...yes this is real!
The good Warmoth elves have crammed all our shelves
With hundreds of new Screamin' Deals!

Guitars, and yes - basses, so get off our cases
(But sorry, there's no ukeleles.)
There's bodies and necks with all kinds of specs
And new stuff will be added daily!

Like sugar and spice these prices are nice.
Don't sleep or get caught hesitating.
Go grab something new, and some new pickups too.
The axe of your dreams is here waiting.

Easter Eggs for Christmas?
And if that sweet poem wasn't enough, here's even more incentive: throughout the sale we will be pricing random items at $50! You heard right: bodies and necks for fifty American dollars! If you find one of those don't sleep on it because they won't last long.

Make sure to check back every day, and good luck!

Sadly, I noticed that too. Anything less than $100 probably went in the first 30 seconds. Also, while some of the multi piece bodies are allegedly only for solid paint, I think some of them would look cool in clear, though, while I don't have the dough now, the one I'm eyeballing ts the spruce top jazzmaster with a Korina back. I'm thinking light amber dye on the top, clear back. Tru-oil finish. Match that up with a flame maple neck, macassar fret board, with cream dot inlay.

Last edited:
My fear is that someone is gonna say Shoot this star body has been here for 7 years. We should throw it on the $50 pile.
It's one of those bodies that is only a kinda sorta thought about once in a while. But at $50 it'd be hard to pass up. And being a star, it AIN'T blending in with the others.

Yeah, the only guitar body that I'd go for is the green V-K....but it's a lefty. I can't even use that to build something for a friend because I don't have any lefties in my musical friend group who play guitar (the only lefty I know is a bass player and I already built him one).

I suppose I could grab it for myself and put up with the intonation challenges and the control cavity being at the top if it was $50.

(of course, since I'm not a meedly-meedly metal lead player, the intonation on the treble-side strings wouldn't be as big a concern since I'm more of a chugga-chugga-jugga-jigga-wugga type of player.... :ROFLMAO: )

Last edited:
Sadly, I noticed that too. Anything less than $100 probably went in the first 30 seconds. Also, while some of the multi piece bodies are allegedly only for solid paint, I think some of them would look cool in clear, though, while I don't have the dough now, the one I'm eyeballing ts the spruce top jazzmaster with a Korina back. I'm thinking light amber dye on the top, clear back. Tru-oil finish. Match that up with a flame maple neck, macassar fret board, with cream dot inlay.

Agree about the multi-piece bodies and clear. There are a couple multi-piece black korina bodies in the sale that are just begging for oil finishes to accentuate their ruggedness.

Sigh! GAS strikes again! I just couldn't resist getting a Tele bass neck for the P-bass body I bought a year ago during another special ($100 3-piece ash). How many guitar/bass builds does it take before I'm diagnosed with some psychological ailment!

Michael

Sigh! GAS strikes again! I just couldn't resist getting a Tele bass neck for the P-bass body I bought a year ago during another special ($100 3-piece ash). How many guitar/bass builds does it take before I'm diagnosed with some psychological ailment!

Michael

Just one more...

Back