Meanwhile, at Warmoth...testing Maple dye colors.

aarontunes

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
Staff member
We have a very special limited run coming up soon...and it's going to feature a few things that Warmoth has never done before. The R&D process for this project included testing some maple dye schemes. This video give you a little sneak peek and what's in store!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXoRX79T7pY[/youtube]

swarfrat said:
Now twice as many little pieces of flame maple...

LOL. You people are never happy!  :glasses9:  :toothy12:

FYI, I have already seen the finished products that these tests were done for. They are positively eye-popping.

Looks like a technique improvement? I mean, dyes are dyes, right? Anyway, be interested to see where this is going.

Incidentally, there's no such thing as "flame" Maple, unless it's burning in your fireplace, bonfire pit or a forest fire. It's curly Maple. It's not "flamed" until there's a flame finish on it, and I don't mean a burst.

This is a "flame" finish...

04hm2.jpg

Because it sorta looks like it's on fire.

This is a blue "burst" finish on curly Maple...

0304f66af70d4b048cad4a57808e0453.jpg

Yeah, yeah, I'm a bitch  :laughing7:

Bagman67 said:
That's some dodgy OPSEC, there, soldier!

44110269842_77fe90658e_b.jpg

This is the LOLZ.

Also, watch my eyes closely. I'm blinking Morse code for "I'm being forced to say this. Target coordinates will appear in the next video."

WTH is that body shape? A double cutaway L5 replacement? It looks positively ginormous.

This is the new thing from Aaron’s videos - there will be hidden clues to future releases and other easter eggs :icon_jokercolor:

Logrinn said:
This is the new thing from Aaron’s videos - there will be hidden clues to future releases and other easter eggs :icon_jokercolor:

I can neither  :glasses9: *CONFIRM* :glasses9:  nor deny this.

swarfrat said:
1:45 - Now twice as many little pieces of flame maple...

Ah...got it! Now I understand what you meant.  :bananaguitar:

Bagman67 said:
That's some dodgy OPSEC, there, soldier!

44110269842_77fe90658e_b.jpg

I know it was denied on Facebook, but that seriously looks like either the mythical Gecko guitar, or the equally mysterious 7-string body routed as a 6-string...

Pelagaard said:
I know it was denied on Facebook, but that seriously looks like either the mythical Gecko guitar, or the equally mysterious 7-string body routed as a 6-string...

That how it works, right? In the face of all evidence, deny. Then accuse those who suspect the truth of being moon-bat conspiracy theorists.

I am telling you guys: it's a weather balloon.

Pelagaard said:

This is probably Warmoth’s Area 51
:laughing7:

Logrinn said:
Pelagaard said:

This is probably Warmoth’s Area 51
:laughing7:

The "Turtle Works."

Back