Meanwhile, at Warmoth..."Maple Core Custom" limited edition *sets*

aarontunes

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
Staff member
Check out the Warmoth "Maple Core Custom" limited run! Six matching body and neck sets, each with a unique paint scheme. Includes a custom pickguard too! Don't wait...these are gonna go fast!

See all six sets here: http://www.warmoth.com/Limited-Edition-Matched-Sets-C893.aspx?mobile=no

42429453_10157952618323289_6638898221223510016_o.jpg

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyc8r1aQR9Q[/youtube]

Beautiful sets. I particularly like that copperhead one but they're all spectacular. Good vid, AA.  :icon_thumright:

When will the first one be sold? Who wil be the first lucky buyer?
Is it someone we all know? The suspense is killing me ... :icon_jokercolor:

Logrinn said:
When will the first one be sold? Who wil be the first lucky buyer?
Is it someone we all know? The suspense is killing me ... :icon_jokercolor:

We are wondering too. At $1695, they are definitely not an impulse purchase. It's gonna take some time....which is fine, because you almost kinda sorta don't want them to sell too fast, and lose the marketing bump they were designed for.

At the same time, I hope there are a few people out there right now, sweating, agonizing, checking their bank accounts, calling their spouses, etc. The usual.  :icon_biggrin:

I like the copperhead set, and the wood on all of them is spectacular.

Of course every time I do a big Warmoth order, you guys release new stuff right after! If there was a way to customize the specs a bit more I'd be very tempted.

exaN said:
Of course every time I do a big Warmoth order, you guys release new stuff right after! If there was a way to customize the specs a bit more I'd be very tempted.

If you call in we can do certain tweaks to these sets. Different tuner ream, pickup over-rout, etc.

double A said:
exaN said:

If you call in we can do certain tweaks to these sets. Different tuner ream, pickup over-rout, etc.

Oh awesome. Usually half/half fades don't do much for me but that tropicana fade is very cool.

My heart is saying “Yes”, but my wallet is saying “Man don’t even THINK about it!” I do hope we’ll get to see a couple of them here on the forum.

Well, now we know how long it takes people to consider an unexpected $1,700 purchase: exactly 3.5 hours.  :bananaguitar:

Back