Meanwhile, at Warmoth..."Maple Core Custom" limited edition *sets*

dave-ramseys-plasectomy3-150x150.jpg

Now only two left.
And one of them is the Copperhead dye one, with the flame koa neck! How come that didn't go first? ???

Good question. It was my first choice. Doesn't everybody have the same tastes I do?  :laughing7:

One only has to look at my GOTM voting track record to see that not everyone has the same tastes as me.

For me the copperhead was tops too, but they were (are) all pretty.  I hope whoever bought them posts pictures here.

Logrinn said:
Now only two left.
And one of them is the Copperhead dye one, with the flame koa neck! How come that didn't go first? ???
I figured out why I like the copperhead one most. It looks the best with the ivroid pickguard and binding. I'm also surprised it's still there.

double A said:
And now the second reveal: we have about fifteen more bodies coming down the pike sporting these finishes. A bunch of different body styles, with the off-menu Tropicana Tilt-Fade, Sunset Fade, etc. These ones won't be sets, and won't feature the Maple Core construction. They will be standard Maple tops with the groovy paint.

:headbang1:

I waited for VIP or mooncaster one  :eek:ccasion14:

I can't believe the copperhead one is the last to go. I'll keep an eye out for it in the screaming deals. :icon_biggrin:

Did anyone else see the L5 on the wall at 0:17?
[youtube]https://youtu.be/Eyc8r1aQR9Q?t=17[/youtube]

It might be more accurate to say the Normandy aluminum archtop is also an L5 shape. I kinda doubt Ken is adding aluminum to the stable with all its tooling requirements. At one point Warmoth called it the SC5, but that too fell to nastygrams from Gibson.

Yeah I remember it’s all a big bummer, I would probably have one right now if they hadn’t stopped.

I looked at the Normandy guitars for awhile before I ended up with the silver falcon in my avatar pic.

new-killer-star said:
swarfrat said:
Did anyone else see the L5 on the wall at 0:17?

That looks like a Normandy aluminum arch top (right?) but the headstock is blank...

Bingo.

Warmoth Hombre neck.

Sounds cool as all heck.

FYI, the release of about 15 more bodies in these custom finishes is imminent. As in, they are done and we are photographing them this week. We have about five in each finish: Tropicana Tilt Fade, Emerald City Fade, and Sunset Fade, on a bunch of different models...Strats, VIP, Soloist, etc.

If you want first crack at 'em, keep your ear to the ground....

Back