Meanwhile, at Warmoth: The Working Man Tribute Special Run!

aarontunes

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
Staff member
Announcing the Warmoth Working Man Tribute Tele® Replacement Body! This unique and beautiful body features a three-piece Quilt Maple and Walnut LamTop, and a solid Flame Maple center block. The Alder sides are chambered, making this body a comfortable weight. Each body also includes a custom Ivoroid pickguard.

22499131_10156832595418289_8513335620227889944_o.jpg

As part of this special run, we are also offering an Engraved Tele® hardware set. The set includes a bridge, control plate, and heel plate, all gold-plated, with matching engraving, and gold tuners with Ivoroid buttons. This set is built by Gotoh, and is built as good as it looks!

There are only nine bodies available in this special run, so grab yours today!

Here is the snazzy video we did:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIpOp5yde2g[/youtube]

I just now saw the Youtube video. Looks awesome. Very nice. :icon_thumright:
You guys rock (and chicken pick) :icon_jokercolor:

I chicken picked once.

(No I didn't)

Beautiful stuff! I'm sure those will sell out in the next few hours.

3 down, 6 to go! Three of those gold/engraved hardware sets sold too, last time I checked.

Yep...only one body left.

All the gold hardware sets are gone.

And, we have sold two Planet Waves Stereo Jacks!!!!!

These things are truly cool. You've outdone yourselves again. Sound darn good, too. Was that neck a vintage construction?

Rgand said:
These things are truly cool. You've outdone yourselves again. Sound darn good, too. Was that neck a vintage construction?

Vintage Modern

double A said:
Rgand said:

Vintage Modern
Thanks, it sure sounded good in the video. Of course, the guy playing it has a lot to do with that. :icon_thumright:

Yes, it's really nice. Superb even. And that Warhead peghead profile is really growing on me.

But I take issue with the name.... A working man would buy a Squier, not this thing.

pssst... It's all about the song 'working man blues' and the guy who sang it...

All depends on where you're workin.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbEstJ98TcM[/youtube]

Rgand said:
Thanks, it sure sounded good in the video. Of course, the guy playing it has a lot to do with that. :icon_thumright:

LOL...thanks. Chicken' pickin' ain't exactly my forte, but I can hack through it.

pssst... It's all about the song 'working man blues' and the guy who sang it...

Oh, I caught that..... but Merle played a plain old everyday Tele. Nothing fancy, and you can't say that thing ain't fancy with that engraved gold hardware. This is a showpiece, not a tribute.

Here's another performance, that features the guitar we are talking about. The Tuff-dog Tele is the guitar Merle played throughout the latter part of his career. It is the guitar we chose to create a tribute to. The tribute is the body only. You can put whatever hardware on it that you like. Google Tuff-dog Tele if you want the full story.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqhM1Y-_M3Y[/youtube]

All sold out! We sold all nine of them in seven hours! Sold all the hardware sets too.

If anybody feels like they missed out, take heart. These will be coming around again....but in different colors.

Back