Krank n stein

NonsenseTele said:
I meaned, I would not put one more coat of oil :)
I'm not, she's done. Just has to cure now for a while, since I'm still waiting on some parts to get here. I'll buff it out some in a week or so, and see how she looks.... :icon_biggrin:

Blue313 said:
That's coming out sweet!  I think I'll try this technique on a future project.
Thanks Dan, it's pretty simple really, and easy to use... :guitarplayer2:

Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
String it up already!    :icon_biggrin:   
Nope, still letting the body cure for a bit. Besides I'm still waiting on the pup's and some other misc. bits.... :icon_biggrin:

DangerousR6 said:
Nope, still letting the body cure for a bit. Besides I'm still waiting on the pup's and some other misc. bits.... :icon_biggrin:
Bah, curing, bits! Spalty isn't using it's Floyd! Take it's stuff and shove it in Krank!  :laughing7:

DangerousR6 said:
Bah, curing, bits! Spalty isn't using it's Floyd! Take it's stuff and shove it in Krank!  :laughing7:
I got the Floyd, no pups and no pots...... :toothy12:

DangerousR6 said:
DangerousR6 said:
Damn! You should have chambered it, then it'd be an almost acoustic!

DangerousR6 said:
DangerousR6 said:
Damn! You should have chambered it, then it'd be an almost acoustic!
:doh:

Found a pic of an original XL5, this is a bass but it's the basic concept I had in mind for "Kranky"... :icon_biggrin:
dscn2090.jpg

index.php

rockskate4x said:
urs rocks more than that bass. I love the flamey mapley stripes its got goin on.
Ya I do too. that bass looks like it's been thru hellandbach......

this guitar has too many switches for me... like this mounted on an awesome wooden frame haha

uh1_i500.jpg

Doug,

Great body design with a perfectly matched headstock!  Just an amazing battle axe!

[ JaySwear,  I'm going to go with the overhead panel on a helicopter ... am I close? ]

Back