DocNrock said:
DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
bahrumpumph!
:icon_scratch:

It made sense at the time.   :icon_biggrin:

One word: Geritol  :icon_jokercolor: :icon_thumright: :icon_jokercolor:

Good thing we're the same age.  

And once again, I remembered to take mine!!  :laughing3: :icon_jokercolor: :laughing3:

And since we are the same age, that should give you some hope that everything will be ok.  :icon_thumright:

DangerousR6 said:
Death by Uberschall said:
DangerousR6 said:
DangerousR6 said:
What were we talking about? :icon_scratch:

Forgot to take yours also???  :laughing3:
:doh:

Hey, speaking of memory, did you put something together for "Flying in a Blue Dream" yet?  :toothy11:
Wasn't sure that's what you wanted for sure.... :dontknow:

Yes, that or something related to water/waves.

Pop a Geritol and use your imagination.  :toothy12: Sorry, I'm just having too much fun today!!!  :icon_jokercolor:

DangerousR6 said:
DangerousR6 said:
DangerousR6 said:
What were we talking about? :icon_scratch:

Forgot to take yours also???  :laughing3:
:doh:

Hey, speaking of memory, did you put something together for "Flying in a Blue Dream" yet?  :toothy11:
Wasn't sure that's what you wanted for sure.... :dontknow:

Yes, that or something related to water/waves.

Pop a Geritol and use your imagination.  :toothy12: Sorry, I'm just having too much fun today!!!  :icon_jokercolor:
:icon_thumright:

Zoom! (*Past Conversation*) Zoom!
                                                                                                                                                                  ???

So the KNE bodies are nice? Im headed off to college in the fall and really want to build a guitar this summer. But I didnt want to drop a couple hundred on a warmoth to risk having it stolen/destroyed at college. I was going to get a sweet neck and one of KNE soloist bodies.

So you recommend?

I've been meaning to chime in on this build, because it is great! The oil finish is perfect for the walnut, and the ergonomics must be outstanding. And it has a FLOYD!!!

rapfohl09 - KnE is a very worthy investment, and while it costs less than a W, you'll be just as bummed if it gets ripped off!

whitebison66 said:
I've been meaning to chime in on this build, because it is great! The oil finish is perfect for the walnut, and the ergonomics must be outstanding. And it has a FLOYD!!!

rapfohl09 - KnE is a very worthy investment, and while it costs less than a W, you'll be just as bummed if it gets ripped off!
Thanks wb66, yes the ergonomics are fantastic. It feels just perfect, and while they are a bit cheaper on their prices, the quality is still top notch, the neck pocket fit my Warmoth neck nice and snug. So their bodies are a worthy investment as you say. But they are limited on the types of woods they offer, that's the only downside I see. Warmoth has a much better selection of woods to choose from...

GoDrex said:
Dangerous, Uber and Doc = Moe, Curly and Larry :laughing7:
Helloooo......hellooooo......hellooooo

stooges.jpg

Back