Krank n stein

While waiting for the oil to dry, I put some of the flame maple bits i have to good use. And made a cavity cover... :icon_biggrin:

Since the body was dry enough to handle, I figured I'd see how the neck looked against the darkened walnut.... :hello2:

Once you have that done we'll have to do a Dallas Warmoth get together and take a ton of pics!  :eek:ccasion14:

Luke said:
Once you have that done we'll have to do a Dallas Warmoth get together and take a ton of pics!  :eek:ccasion14:
Sounds like a plan Luke, got a few more coats of oil to put on, and still waiting on the pups to get here and 2 pots. And i have to get a toggle switch...Hopefully by Sat. I'll have the last coat of oil applied and then it'll have to cure for a week or so... :blob7:

DangerousR6 said:
Since the body was dry enough to handle, I figured I'd see how the neck looked against the darkened walnut.... :hello2:

That neck and body are really a great marriage!!! :icon_thumright:

That's gonna be rockin' in a big way, Doug!  Congrats on a great concept and execution.  :icon_thumright:

DocNrock said:
That's gonna be rockin' in a big way, Doug!  Congrats on a great concept and execution.   :icon_thumright:
I wish the rest of my stuff would get here. :sad1:

Well just about done with the oil, got maybe one more coat to do, then let it dry for a week and then polish it up with some wax. Not gonna get it shinny, shinny, but just enough to give it some luster...Here's a couple outside shots, it's all shinny cause I had just put a fresh coat on.... :icon_biggrin:

Looks great Doug!
did you have to order the danish oil, or is it available at Home depot or Lowes?

Markoooooo said:
Looks great Doug!
did you have to order the danish oil, or is it available at Home depot or Lowes?
I got it at Home Depot, I didn't see it at Lowes...

Back