Kisekae Creations Post 'em here!

LP_gold.jpg

LP_bubinga.jpg

Loving that bubinga...

So, wich one do you like the best?
I'm planning a tele-with-humbuckers build sometime this summer/autumn.
Do you know if Warmoth will do a drop-top bindning on a tele for example? Or the LP style switch?

Here we go, enjoy!

mayfly said:
I'm liking the bottom one the best... Loving the stripes.
Spot on mayfly, I was thinking the same thing when I saw them...But maybe with a different bridge, like a string thru or something..

i like the second one the best!!

DangerousR6 said:
mayfly said:
Spot on mayfly, I was thinking the same thing when I saw them...But maybe with a different bridge, like a string thru or something..

hmm I have to respectfully disagree with you on this one Doug,
I would say that this needs a floyd.

DangerousR6 said:
mayfly said:

????
Who are you and what have you done with Doug!

mayfly said:
DangerousR6 said:
mayfly said:

????
Who are you and what have you done with Doug!
Ok, I'm back. Some crazy evil clone of me took over my computer...

Yes most definately needs a Floyd..... :icon_biggrin:

V-P said:
So, wich one do you like the best?
I'm planning a tele-with-humbuckers build sometime this summer/autumn.
Do you know if Warmoth will do a drop-top bindning on a tele for example? Or the LP style switch?

Here we go, enjoy!

Bottom one with the stripes and LP-style switch, definitely! I'd ditch the contouring on the front too, but that's just me... As a player, I can't stand that kind of nonsense.

Actually, the more I look, the more I like the striped one... Hmmm... That's gonna be one expensive tele...

So, what I'm thinking is a chambered alder tele with a birdseye maple/ebony matching headstock fatback or SRV neck (I truly love the SRV neck on my strat).
For pickups I'll go for Duncan Custom in the bridge and a Jazz in the neck. I'm also considering p-90 style pickups like the fralin p-92s (anyone tried?)
or Lundgren Revolvers (handwound great custom pickups from Sweden!).

Anyway, since I actually may order this guitar (GAS is building up) I would really like to know if the LP switch i possible. Also the drop-top binding, will they do that?

DangerousR6 said:
[Spot on mayfly, I was thinking the same thing when I saw them...But maybe with a different bridge, like a string thru or something..

The vintage Strat-mount hardtail is string thru, the one Warmoth does anyway.

Cool Fernando, but that top looks like it's got some serious hole filling to do in it..You might have to cover that with epoxy to fill it all in... :dontknow:  .But still the mock up looks badass... :icon_thumright:

Yes, seems like it will need a serious concrete on the foundation :laughing7:

That's is Burl maple (Spalted isn't that far away too)...

Back