Kisekae Creations Post 'em here!

I cant decide whether I would go with black or zebra for this project I want to do.I do know I want a hot rodded tele!!!!!!!

newbuild2.jpg

newbuild1-1.jpg

This is what we (Luke and myself) guess what his guitar will look like.. (before he ordered the parts) he ended up going for the black pg.

oops, the last ones where made when he still wanted the lacewood neck.. this was the final design:

I've done countless Kisekae guitars.  It's probably the most useful tool I had in creating my guitar.

Here's the original "dream guitar" I made on Kisekae that I used as the template for mine.

line6man said:
sbk12 said:
I cant decide whether I would go with black or zebra for this project I want to do.I do know I want a hot rodded tele!!!!!!!

newbuild2.jpg

newbuild1-1.jpg

USACG :sad:

Is that what it says??? Hell,I just thought it said USA! HAHA The real deal would be from Warmoth with my own logo anyway.

I'm always tinkering on there trying to get an interesting look.  This is one of the ideas I had for my crappy Japanese SG Copy using a material finish.

SG1.jpg

Just goofing around, but I thought it would be interesting.

Ideally, pained over pickups.

Probably not the pink fretboard.

Probably never build it anyway!

Damn Gregg, time to make Ken Warmoth start using stabilized wood or anyother way on Spalty carved top... :p  :laughing7:

I always thought this program was stupid... Until the other day when I saw it mentioned again in a thread and decided to check it out. Since my parts have shipped and I'm just waiting for them to get here next week, I decided to see how close I could get to what I think it might look like. I think it's not bad, but the real thing will look better. These "virtual guitars" just have this fake, plastic-like look to them.

callaway said:
I think it's not bad, but the real thing will look better. These "virtual guitars" just have this fake, plastic-like look to them.

Well, yeah.  It's like a rough sketch.  Just lets you see how the parts fit together...

I followed the link, opened an account, created a guitar, but I cannot save it to my computer to upload to my photobucket account.  What are ya'll doing that I'm not?

Back