Kisekae Creations Post 'em here!

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
I followed the link, opened an account, created a guitar, but I cannot save it to my computer to upload to my photobucket account.  What are ya'll doing that I'm not?

Hit print screen, go into MS Paint and click "paste".
Now trim the picture down and save it...

I followed the link, opened an account, created a guitar, but I cannot save it to my computer to upload to my photobucket account.  What are ya'll doing that I'm not?
you can hit the "print screen" key, then open MS paint or any other photo editing program and paste/save then upload to PB...

line6man said:

Hit print screen, go into MS Paint and click "paste".
Now trim the picture down and save it...
Hahaha, we did it at the same time.... :icon_biggrin:

There is definitely a different sound. A component of Hendrix's bridge tone is the fact that his bridge pickup was "backwards" for a lefty. What I think you will get by having the reverse slant is brighter low strings and warmer high strings.

callaway said:
There is definitely a different sound. A component of Hendrix's bridge tone is the fact that his bridge pickup was "backwards" for a lefty. What I think you will get by having the reverse slant is brighter low strings and warmer high strings.

Wouldn't the normal orientation yield that result?  I mean the further you get away from the bridge, the fuller the sound gets.  In reverse slant, the bass strings would be thinner and treblier (I'm copyrighting that one), and the treble strings would be a bit fuller.  I got the idea from a Glendale pic I saw.  Anywho, it's not a point of no return route.  They routed for both righty and lefty so I could go either way.

Here's the Glendale pic.
g8.jpg

A humbucker route in the bridge won't accomodate a Tele single coil, reverse or other wise.  They routed it for a normal Tele bridge pickup, then while still in the grips of the CNC, it made a second pass and routed it for a lefty on top of that.  I'm sure there was more to it than that as I oversimplify.  The humbuckers are in the middle and neck position.

Besides, they're my creations.

Yes... Poor taste has no cure AFAIK :laughing7:
EDIT: forgot to add, just joking :p

To be honest the first tele with single H on neck and normal headstock would be THE shite!

I have been thinking about either a padouk or spruce topped flat top lp..
unfortunately only carved top models on kisakea.. so think flat :)

Fullscreencapture37200980743PM.jpg

Fullscreencapture37200973521PM.jpg

also in a kind of 'accoustic' theme:
spruce top on hollow walnut strat body, with an all rosewood neck

Fullscreencapture37200981753PM.jpg

hmmmmm! needs wood pickup covers though:

pc_0304-0r0.JPG

Those Les Pauls are pretty tight there Marko, I like the second one......Floyd... :icon_thumright:

Back