Kisekae Creations Post 'em here!

One day I will actually have a job again. and when I do can spend my time playing an actual guitar... instead of Mastering the art of Kisekae.

P.S. I got the DIY pickups to work.

moshcaster.jpg

NonsenseTele said:
no single coil on the neck, you're doing it WRONGLY, sir :p

Actually its most likely going to be a Dimarzio Single coil sized humbucker, And I admit that its an entirely aesthetic choice. so that it looks a bit more Tele, and so the Graphic pickguard has a bit more real estate.

Yeah, in terms of looks I dont think its perfect either. but with a DImarzio D-activator in the bridge, its going to need something less Metal to switch to. And humbucker sized humbuckers eat a ton of the image,

If the neck pup has poles instead of blades, I am going to try to have Greasy Groove make a Bobbin cover that has part of the image on it. to further hide the Pup.

now fender has a kisekae thingy too!!

http://www.fender.com/community/guitarbuilder/

its very limited though...

Fender must like tormenting their customers. Sure, design yourself a fancy one-of-a-kind, but good luck getting it from us. I wonder if the Custom Shop does builds from requests, and how much would it cost?

Hmm - I can't do the Kisekae thing (linux) but (and it is VERY limited) the Fender one is interesting:
I kinda like the low saturation colors - almost grey with a splash in it.  Not used to seeing a lot of those:
index.php

Attachments

• Screenshot-Mozilla Firefox.png
    Screenshot-Mozilla Firefox.png
    187.4 KB · Views: 640
I run Linux and I can do the Kisekae thing. I just go here and click on the appropriate body style. It wants me to register if I want to save designs, or lets me enter as a guest and just play.

I see, I thought I'd tried this before but rather than an online tool, they wanted you to download an app.

Y'know, I think it may have been that way at one time, or at least you were led to believe that was the way it had to work. But, there was a way to get to it via USA Guitar's site where it worked online. Now, you can get there from the link I gave above. It's still not really as clear as it could be, but at least you can get there from here.

Back