Kisekae Creations Post 'em here!

ORCRiST said:
Emo girls are hawt, thats why.  :headbang:

Not to mention easy, which I suppose is part of what make them hot. They're so needy they make puppies look indifferent <grin>

Cagey said:
ORCRiST said:
Emo girls are hawt, thats why.  :headbang:

Not to mention easy, which I suppose is part of what make them hot. They're so needy they make puppies look indifferent <grin>

i don't know, 99% of my experience is the ones who are hot know they're hot :icon_biggrin: makes things much much less than easy

Cagey said:
There's an old saying in the manufacturing business that goes something like "There comes a time in the life of any project where it becomes necessary to shoot the engineer and get on with production."

Words to live by. That's how cocobolo turns into padouk, unfilled finishes came about, and last second ebony tone bars happen. Sucks when you're an engineer AND the manufacturer.

JaySwear said:
i don't know, 99% of my experience is the ones who are hot know they're hot :icon_biggrin: makes things much much less than easy

Nonsense. The ones who are hot intimidate you, so you make things hard on yourself. They're all looking for the almighty orgasm spiritually, emotionally and physically, so it's just a matter of finding out which button is wired up and pushing it. Some of the hottest chicks I've ever met have been the most bonked in the head, so they're easy to manipulate. The tough ones are those who have an IQ higher than their shoe size and no ulterior motives or agendas.

Amusingly, Miss Mosh is not Emo.

Miss Mosh is a latex Fetishist and a rather succesful Model. the Girl with Red hair and scary amounts of make-up is a Violinist, and Goth as all get out.

As for not owning a guitar right now. After I finished school some bad things happened. and now my financial situation is trashed. once I set that straight I will surely buy several guitars.

Märkeaux said:
elfro89 said:
The obvious answer would be because he likes it  :laughing7:  :toothy12:

WHAAAAT? I assumed he was pressured into it by his peers   :icon_biggrin: ;)

hahaha, you mean in the same way people like me vote ourself's into speaking on others behalf's, even if we are wrong?  :toothy11:

AGWANANA-RAMA said:
missquire.jpg

I needs me a Blacktop Tele.

this will happen. IT MUST.

I've been meaning to ask, is the "hot girl graphic" your own creation, or are there production guitars available like this? I can't think of any I've seen. If not, maybe you could start your own line of custom builds... if there's a market for them?

GreasyGroove sells tons of pin-up pickguards.

So there's gotta be a market. I'd be all for it. some people Swirl, others put leather on the guitar... why not more women?

In all seriousness I'm just one of those people that can't leave well enough alone. I buy a jeep I learn to take it apart, change it put it back together. buy a computer I mod it as much as I can. I buy jeans and paint them.

I just tinker with everything I own. I can't stand to own anything thats plain factory. if all a guitar gets from me is a black control plate and a graphic pickguard thats fine. as long as its that tiny bit different.

LTD has a "graphics series" or something along those lines. the pictures are kind of cool, but none of them are really my thing

JaySwear said:
LTD has a "graphics series" or something along those lines. the pictures are kind of cool, but none of them are really my thing

you better believe thats right up my alley!

54933.jpg

EX-CZ_II.jpg

EC-CZ.jpg

AGWANANA-RAMA said:
JaySwear said:

you better believe thats right up my alley!

54933.jpg

EX-CZ_II.jpg

EC-CZ.jpg

Seriously, I was SO close buying the EX(not that one, but the Clockwork-Zombie 1, this is edition #2), but someone bought it just before I made it off with it! :sad:
Sometimes, I hate limited editions!

There's no way I could pull off actually owning an Eclipse like that, but it sure looks wicked cool...

The only graphic guitars I've ever been into are the old Kramer Klines, like this one:

IMG_1441.JPG

That's not my guitar, but I own two with the same graphic. This one is actually mine:

IMG_0557.jpg

IMG_0563.jpg

It's the best playing Kramer of all the different ones I own or have owned. The neck is beyond perfect.

I love those esp clockwork guitars. I'm not really into owning one anymore, because I'm past my uber-metal, tribal loving adolescent days  :laughing7:, but I still think they are really cool graphics. I love gears and stuff like that.

Disco Scottie said:
The only graphic guitars I've ever been into are the old Kramer Klines, like this one:

That's not my guitar, but I own two with the same graphic. This one is actually mine:

It's the best playing Kramer of all the different ones I own or have owned. The neck is beyond perfect.
The only one I ever like were..
gp.kramer.ID.C.MM.Large.jpg

gp.kramer.ID.C.MOR.Large.jpg

gp.kramer.ID.C.Hindenburg.Large.jpg

DangerousR6 said:
Death by Uberschall said:
There was an ESP guitar that had an awesome evil looking Alice in Wonderland scheme to it, wish I had gotten one as they were limited edition and is was off the hook!!  :headbang1:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/metropolismusic/3020681194/
That's pretty awesome....But I like this drum kit better, I'm freak for evil klowns.... :headbang1:
3019848865_2b64d458e7_z.jpg

This is my drummers kit. Corey Miller tattoo edition.

cm_kit2-4a354e7c505678188cce03f3932ee325.jpg

DangerousR6 said:
There was an ESP guitar that had an awesome evil looking Alice in Wonderland scheme to it, wish I had gotten one as they were limited edition and is was off the hook!!  :headbang1:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/metropolismusic/3020681194/
That's pretty awesome....But I like this drum kit better, I'm freak for evil klowns.... :headbang1:
3019848865_2b64d458e7_z.jpg

This is my drummers kit. Corey Miller tattoo edition.

cm_kit2-4a354e7c505678188cce03f3932ee325.jpg
Got-A-Hemi.jpg

Back