Kashmir

mayfly

Epic Member
Here's a cheesecake photo of this baby:
kashmir_web_full.jpg

You really can't see the imperfections if you are more than 3 feet away from it.  It's freaking killer!

Oh - and here's a link to the entry in the showcase:

http://www.warmoth.com/gallery/gallery.cfm?fuseaction=include_container&id=1780

Looks great sir!

I just entered mine for gallery as well! Can't wait to see them both up there! (yours more..)  :eek:ccasion14:

Thats fantastic.  Between you and Tonar you guys have done a great job

Beauty

Oi Trev! We are up on the gallary now! your pic makes mine look like rubbish!  :laughing7:  :eek:ccasion14:

Luke said:
Oi Trev! We are up on the gallary now! your pic makes mine look like rubbish!  :laughing7:   :eek:ccasion14:

Also, W gave me an extra extra large photo when you click on it.  You've just got the small photo.  :evil4: :evil4:

BTW, your guitar kicks ass too my friend  :eek:ccasion14:

To post your gallery image on a forum or blog, use this url: http://www.warmoth.com/gallery/images/tele/tele4.jpg
Your picture was so nice, we also posted a larger version here: http://www.warmoth.com/gallery/images/tele/tele4_full.jpg

Like that?

Mine says that.. the picture was small to begin with.. I should probly take a proper one and send it to them..

and cheers mate. I like it too  :hello2:

Looks good, but why does that one string look like it goes somewhere else?   :icon_jokercolor:

Couldn't you accomplish the same thing with a Floyd Rose?  :icon_jokercolor: :icon_jokercolor: :icon_jokercolor:

DocNrock said:
Looks good, but why does that one string look like it goes somewhere else?   :icon_jokercolor:

Couldn't you accomplish the same thing with a Floyd Rose?  :icon_jokercolor: :icon_jokercolor: :icon_jokercolor:
The FR rout is too big to achieve the same effect.  It would let the toneworm he so diligently raised from a hatchling out!  :laughing7:

Blue313 said:
DocNrock said:

Couldn't you accomplish the same thing with a Floyd Rose?  :icon_jokercolor: :icon_jokercolor: :icon_jokercolor:
The FR rout is too big to achieve the same effect.  It would let the toneworm he so diligently raised from a hatchling out!  :laughing7:

Dan..it was kind of an inside/outdoors joke.  He gave me a hard time about a Floyd on one of my builds.  I was returning the "favor."  I personally think his b-bender builds are cool, even though I'd never do one myself.  But I'm not going to admit it as long as he dogs my Floyds....oh, wait...did I just say that in public?  :icon_jokercolor:

Yeah, I got it.  My own sarcasm failed to come through it seems.  Damn that internet thingy!

DocNrock said:

Couldn't you accomplish the same thing with a Floyd Rose?  :icon_jokercolor: :icon_jokercolor: :icon_jokercolor:
That's kind what I've always thought, why all the hassle over one string.... :dontknow:

DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:

That's kind what I've always thought, why all the hassle over one string.... :dontknow:

It's all about moving one string with the rest stationary.  There was this guy - I think his name was Bigsby ... or was that Figsby?  - who invented a kind of lap steel thing with a bunch of pedals and knee leavers and whatnot on it to lower or raise one string while keeping the rest the same.  Folks liked them from what I hear.  `Course he also invented some kind of floyd type thing where all the strings move at the same time when you push a bar with your hand.  Or something.

Seems that the bender and the floyd have the same ancestor!  :eek:ccasion14:

Hey Dangerious!  I also hear that this Figsby guy was into motorcycles!

Motorcycle_Latebig.gif

mayfly said:
DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:

It's all about moving one string with the rest stationary.  There was this guy - I think his name was Bigsby ... or was that Figsby?  - who invented a kind of lap steel thing with a bunch of pedals and knee leavers and whatnot on it to lower or raise one string while keeping the rest the same.  Folks liked them from what I hear.   `Course he also invented some kind of floyd type thing where all the strings move at the same time when you push a bar with your hand.  Or something.

Seems that the bender and the floyd have the same ancestor!   :eek:ccasion14:

Hey Dangerious!  I also hear that this Figsby guy was into motorcycles!

Motorcycle_Latebig.gif
:laughing11:

BTW everyone loves the finish on Kashmir obviously, but I was just looking at the pics, and man, that neck is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!  :guitaristgif:

Back