I don't know If I'll be a Warmoth customer anymore.. *sadface*

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
I'm late to this thread.  But, if new to the band, and his status wasn't official, especially if the guy he's replacing doesn't know yet, I could buy his reasoning for being tight with details and also understand why some think he is full of shitee.  The best thing would have been for him to say nothing.

It could be that he's the guy that actually plays guitar behind the back line while the pretty boy up front pretends to.

nathan a said:
Aw come on Alfang, give him a break. He's a kid, and this is his 'break', a chance to live his dream. He can do whatever he wants. I might hate his music, but he's playing more gigs in front of more people than I ever will in my life.

he doesn't need a break, he shovels the sh*t pretty thick himself, I'm sure he can handle this, if not he's in the wrong business. 

not my kind of music at all, but good for him!
he probably is having the time of his live, traveling around, performing, playing the guitar, drinking and having sex

but how do we know it is this band? there is no reference to him on any webpage?

It's what he told me in a chat. I'm kinda surprised there's no reference to him on there, though.

Max said:
It's what he told me in a chat. I'm kinda surprised there's no reference to him on there, though.

It could be that he's the guy that actually plays guitar behind the back line while the pretty boy up front pretends to.

GoDrex, call me whatever you want, your just being a sensitive bleeding heart, let everyone be a sissy a** hole

You guys are missing the big picture, I don't care what kind of music he plays

But he acts like hes got some big thing comming up and he's forbidden to talk about it, last I remember this is America, and this forum is certainly not entertainment tonight or the enquirer or in any stretch of anyones imagination, a place that's the news portal for new bands on the rise. Besides, How many bands try to avoid promotion of any kind  ie...bad press is always good press
What's he hidding? is he applying for a patent on music or something? and can't talk till the patent is approved?

What could anyone possibly do if he came out and said he was a guitar player for the new band " Salmon Spread" or whatever name they pick.
It's gonna ruin a record deal? a guitar deal? I don't think so, so I think he's full of IT, and himself.

NathanA    good luck with the kids break, I actually hope he does well, but what was the purpose of his self loathing thread?

I'd rather read a post from Max who's putting his first guitar together

What if I came on one day and said I just won the PowerBall lottery and am just gonna buy expensive old relics from now on, who would care?

Alfang said:
GoDrex, call me whatever you want, your just being a sensitive bleeding heart, let everyone be a sissy a** hole

hahahaha oooooh tough guy don't hurt me ;)

ah silly guitar forum talk, lets all just hope James does well with whatever he does and its not like his reasons for keeping quite are all that important its a personal choice, so lets all go to the "just out of the box" section and look at all the pretty guitars.  :toothy10:

Come on, guys.  Lighten up.  This is a thread based upon a guy who claims to have gotten a sponsorship from a Japaneese import guitar company.  Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, maybe he's the real guitar player backing up the "pretty boy" up front.  Who cares?

I personally think it was just an imaginative way for him to say he was leaving the forum for whatever reason.

Bye JamesL.

It seems you missed a lot of envious people throwing tantrums.

DocNrock said:
Come on, guys.  Lighten up.  This is a thread based upon a guy who claims to have gotten a sponsorship from a Japaneese import guitar company.  Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, maybe he's the real guitar player backing up the "pretty boy" up front.  Who cares?

I personally think it was just an imaginative way for him to say he was leaving the forum for whatever reason.

Bye JamesL.
crackup.gif

Can this thread PLEASE just finally die? If you really, really care, drive to one of the LoveHateHero dates and check with JamesL

Jack I was actually considering it, to support James. But I won't. Too far a drive for too much music that I would hate.

Geez, I feel like I just dropped the soap...

I didn't want to say the name of the band, because at the time I wasn't sure if it was going to happen yet.

I'm doing what I love, playing my instrument on stage.

Say what you want. I love my music and I love the people I'm in the band with.

There's no ego here, I really just wanted to know What you guys thought about LTD's and if you could recommend one.

For the record, this is what I chose.
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-Deluxe-EC1000-Electric-Guitar?sku=516629

I hate the pickups but I'm very very fond of the way it plays.

Thanks to everyone who wished me luck, I'll need it.
:eek:ccasion14: :rock-on:

Edit: I finally got that W star body in the mail... Looking forward to finishing it up.

Good luck man, work hard and forget that stupidity that only junky rock players are good... Don't be one more Amy Winehouse...

Back