I don't know If I'll be a Warmoth customer anymore.. *sadface*

JamesL

Due to recent events.....

I am now sponsored by ESP/LTD
Thus meaning I get free guitars...

So the star body will most likely be my last project for a long while...  :sad:
Am I hated now?

Not if you send me over a guitar or 2.

Why aren't you going to be a customer anymore? You get free guitars now, so that just means more guitars  :sign13:

Will you stop being mysterious and tell us what you are up to???

and when is that nationwide tour you were talking about, and will you be hosting local warmoth get togethers?  :laughing7:
oh sorry, guess not.. ESP parties maybe.. :icon_jokercolor:

I really would, but I am forbidden!!!!!

Any suggestions on their guitars?
I've never really played them before......

Sell them. And build Warmoths!

Well, can you give us a list of all of the bands you've been in, and another list of bands you've quit!

Hey, can you send a bass my way please  :icon_biggrin:

You know you want to.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-Surveyor400-4String-Bass?sku=516775

prefferably this in BLACK

Congrats I guess, take it while you can, when you get big enough or famous enough and free guitars is not a big deal, remember your roots and all your buddies here.  Also, don't forget to look for some collector guitars, unfortunately warmoths are not a collector guitar...yet(maybe never)

Stay in touch with all of us here and have fun......

GoDrex said:
Marko said:
Will you stop being mysterious and tell us what you are up to???

yeah really :tard:

Don't make me google you!!!
1018.gif

AHAAAAAAA!
so you are in the GARAJ MAHAL band ehhhh?  :laughing7:
http://www.guitar9.com/summjameslee.html

I dont see why you coudl'nt use warmoth parts.  Is ESP thumbing you down to the point where you can't be seen playing something other than one of their guitars?
Because Warmoth doesnt' sell guitars do they?  :icon_thumright:

Here's a way you can help warmoth, give me a free guitar, i'll sell it and buy a custom order guitar which costs more than a showcase, thus earning warmoth money from a free guitar! :laughing7:

I wasn't being serious, but if it can be done i'm all for it!

JamesL said:
and my apartment is only so big

But if all goes well with the band and such, a Townhouse might be in the works.  That means you'll have plenty of space for a Warmoth workshop area.  About the playing ESP's on the road, you can view this in several ways, here is how I would approach it.  You can use your Warmoth's for recording and writing, and have an ESP take the abuse of the road.  Sure it is not the same, but there are sacrifices that you just have to take when you do not want to scratch the finish on your guitar.  My way of looking on the bright side.  Either that or buy one of these.
Patrick

I don't get it.  You're forbidden from saying what band you play in and where you might be playing?  Or how we might buy tickets if we wanted to?  Why would you be forbidden from promoting your own band?

Nice job on the endorsement! The guitar on the bottom of this page I've played at my friends house many a time, and I'm saving up for one. It's got a great feel.

Like the guy above me said, just use Warmoth for recording and stuff  :guitaristgif:

http://www.garajmahal.net/band.html

Holy Cow! Bassist Kai Eckhardt has played with John McLaughlin, with his late 80's trio with Trilok Gurtu... do you play much like John McLaughlin?  :guitaristgif:

Congrats dude....Can u tell us the name of your band so that if you ever make out to the Philly area I can come and hear you guys?? :headbang1:

Back