"Hope and Change" You Can Rely On (iPod tax???!!!)

I'm not sure if we're supposed to outlaw mexicans, tax yer buttleaks or eliminate pants? :icon_scratch:

(If pants were outlawed, only outlaws would have pants....) :hello2:

Howza bout some govt. welfare toilet paper? :icon_scratch:

rightintheface said:
what the heck are pants?!?

:laughing7:

It means REALLY different things to USA'ers and Brits. I have a load of Limey buds on the internet, and over the years they have convinced me to use the word "trousers".

RLW said:
rightintheface said:
what the heck are pants?!?

:laughing7:

It means REALLY different things to USA'ers and Brits. I have a load of Limey buds on the internet, and over the years they have convinced me to use the word "trousers".

Also, "Pants" in the UK vernacular are what we would call "Panties"

I think he wants all the Mexicans deported.  Or maybe all the carnies.  :icon_scratch:

dbw said:
Jeez did you really have to resurrect this thread?  Leave New York to the New Yorkers and mind your own business.  I take it you don't live in a blue state, so let it lie.  Nobody's forcing you to move to New York.

If ya don't like it, then stay the F outta it.

It's really that simple... it's called "freedom of speech", bub.  Understand?

Or are you too fascist-minded?

Lucky #007 said:
Gun control is a lot like home security systems.  People pay all this money for a system that quite frankly does more to keep them and their kids in than it does to keep someone that truly wants to get in out.  Criminals will find guns.  Law abiding citizens will not if they are legally restrained.  I have no issue limiting the purchases of individuals with mental health issues (depending on how those issues are defined) or criminals or other such people.  Forgive me, but I think the kind of gun control that some people talk about doesn't do squat to keep crooks from getting guns.

Exactly!

Superlizard said:
If ya don't like it, then stay the F outta it.

It's really that simple... it's called "freedom of speech", bub.  Understand?

Or are you too fascist-minded?
Whoa, man. Calm down a bit.

Politics are great for getting adrenaline flowing.

Max said:
Politics are great for getting adrenaline flowing.

Since when is talking about those BS taxes these elected ass-hats are trying to push on the average Joe... politics?

I'm actually surprised more people aren't disgusted by this; but then again, that's exactly why said ass-hats keep pushing their BS.

So dbw is a fascist for implying that you are annoying? Why would you expect a worldwide forum devoted to building custom guitars to be obsessed with protesting tax increases on New Yorkers' soft drinks?

Next time I see the governor I'll wave to get his attention and ask him about ... oh wait ...

tfarny said:
So dbw is a fascist for implying that you are annoying? Why would you expect a worldwide forum devoted to building custom guitars to be obsessed with protesting tax increases on New Yorkers' soft drinks?

Why are you obsessed with making (several in your posting history) smart-ass references to "conservative talk radio" on a worldwide forum devoted to building custom guitars... and in non "Off Topic" categories as well?

Or have you conveniently forgotten this fact, and assumed the role of "I never talk about touchy subjects on the board"?  LOL

Truth is, why does it matter in either case?  It doesn't... and it certainly isn't a crime.  That's called "freedom of speech". 

Nobody's holding a gun to your head forcing to you read mine or anybody else's threads (for that matter).

So, the real question here (since you and DBW brought it up) is why even bother with any thread when you don't like it?
Why piss and moan about a particular thread when there are countless others to post in?

The answer is simple:  you (and DBW) either can't handle a differing opinion, or you're seeing into things (you yourself have a history of doing so) and doing a knee-jerk reaction, or you love being bent over with stupid taxes - which I highly doubt.  So you whine and complain in a feeble attempt to silence the facts.  Or in simpler terms, you like control over what's being said.

Now, here's a little suggestion which may help your plight:  find some other thread to troll, or lay off the estrogen pills, mmkay?

Oops, I made you angry! Terribly sorry. Pardon me for intruding on your echo chamber with my unwanted dissenting opinions on the reasons for taxes in my state (and not yours :icon_scratch:). Won't happen again!

mayfly said:
Just some tidbits from Ontario:

1 - it's not illegal to own a handgun here, but it's pretty difficult.
2 - it IS legal for a woman to expose her breasts in public here.   :icon_biggrin:

and finally (this will make the "war on drugs" folks heads spin)

3 - it IS legal to be caught holding a small amount of marijuana here.  "Ontario - a place to grow"

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OEdBsRYD8I[/youtube]

I like Ontario!

Nice to see a video of my hometown toronto  :icon_thumright:

Back